Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shop without week limitations.

Well, I was wandering around the shop when I tried to buy a Skill Shard. To my surprise, the game has let me do so, and even has let me buy another Skill Shard, so 3 shards so far this week. Don't know if it's a bug or if the devs have removed the 1-per-week limit, but just wanted to let you know so you can buy them 😜.

OS
    Android
    i can confirm that, i was able to buy my second skillshard this week... that would be great, if they removed the limit, skillshards are too rare imo.

comeon troopers let's rock!!!! :-D

edit: i belive they removed the limits, because there is no text where the limits are mentioned...cheers and thanks devs :-)

What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
    All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world

OS
    iOS
    Just purchased my second sentinel soul earlier for this week
    mammy-7388

I too purchased multiples of the same soul this week. Not much luck with the RNG, but I like not having limits to what to purchase.

OS
    iOS
    I just bought two rare Sentinel souls with trooper badges in hopes of getting a pharaoh... and I pulled TWO sentinel allied soldiers back to back.

There really should be a line of code that prevents people from drawing the same thing consecutively... I mean, that's just going to frustrate folks. Sure it should be hard to get good stuff, and I accept that we will pull doubles... but back-to-back doubles is just a slap in the face - especially when you've worked your tail off for the resources (be it real world cash or trooper badges).

Sorry, I had to let out a little rant about that. Carry on everyone.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I don't think there's a single regular player that doesn't hear ya on that one, OS.
    EducatedFool-1193
    Monster at five stars, we will never learn
    Our damage shields won't save us from the Speed of Light

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I like the change as now I have to decide if I want to save for power shard or play the RNG lottery for a high value toon.

OS
    iOS
    Like the week before, impossible to buy a skill shard with the trooper points... allways the same problem (on IPAD). But I can buy rare souls.

Quote Originally Posted by osogaru View Post
    Like the week before, impossible to buy a skill shard with the trooper points... allways the same problem (on IPAD). But I can buy rare souls.
    Having the same issue. Skill shards are the only thing I need and they're the only thing I can't buy. Paired with the extremely low red 3* evo rune drop rate I have no way to progress in the game currently.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraznoff View Post
    Skill shards are the only thing I need and they're the only thing I can't buy
    Do you get an error message?