Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Starlight Relics show up in arena

Not cool NF. Not cool. They’re supposed to be for Gaunlet only yet I’m getting killed by players in PVP with these Relics listed as being active. If it’s not active why are they visible when hovering over a character? And there’s no way they’re not active with the obliteration that happened to the same team I got Eternal with awhile back. I mean it was never even close. Fix that please. Not coooool.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    iOS
    Just saw lightbringer Relics AND Starlight Relics on someone in addition to the global and class relics. I have those relics too and they only show up in Gaunlet & Lord of Light or whatever Lightbringer Relics are for. Why am I seeing these on almost everyone I face in the arena now? I would appreciate a response from one of the developers or mods on this one. It would take a lot to get me to stop playing but if I don’t hear anything on this completely unfair bug that may be it. I’m unable to win much at all in the arena now even with refreshes. Takes the fun right out of it.

OS
    Android
    I think those may be the ones that could be purchased in a pack. I saw some of them before the Cyborg event so I think they may be different

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I think those may be the ones that could be purchased in a pack. I saw some of them before the Cyborg event so I think they may be different
    Either way—I have 2 starlight Relics for winning 100 PVP battles and they do not show on my characters (which they shouldn’t) when in PVP. The opponents show both Starlight AND Lightbringer Relics if they have them. This is a bug plain and simple. Either it’s actually a modifier for the AI in the PVP arena (and I believe it is the way I’ve been being crushed) or if they say it isn’t — it shouldn’t show it as a current modifier in the arena ONLY for the AI you’re fighting and not for you when you have them. It should only show Starlight Relics in Gaunlet and Lightbringer Relics in whatever dungeon it should modify in—not in the PVP Arena. This is what happens when there are multiple events and challenges going on at once. Everything has bugs. I’d rather one event at a time and things work correctly than 2 or 3 and this happens.

OS
    Android
    I'm seeing some Starlight Relics on some Arena defenses as well. They are not appearing for my offensive team. I don't think it is simply a display issue for the defenses - they seem to be getting the stats boost based on their performance.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'm seeing some Starlight Relics on some Arena defenses as well. They are not appearing for my offensive team. I don't think it is simply a display issue for the defenses - they seem to be getting the stats boost based on their performance.
    Oh the defenses ARE getting boosted by these Starlight Relics. I guess if it’s happening to others they’ll have to fix it...................
    .................. let me know when that happens!! I’ll be here holding my breath!

OS
    iOS
    Had not noticed it but I don’t doubt they are showing up on the defense. I was just attributing it to the standard “non-existent” AI Boost as today I had Magus Lillith do 6 attacks in a row at 8k per swing with no beneficial effects followed by Sekhmet with 4 Echo Attacks and then Fury on the first turn. Then proceed to Echo 3 more times followed by Magus Lillith go 2 more times then Hallowed Eddie used Wide Arc, Steal Time and finally Alchemist use Strange Alchemy to finish the first turn. Leaving only Madam standing for me to start my first turn

I wil say that in another battle my Lillith swung for 8 times..yes 8 times in a row. Of course the defense had Invincibility across the board..you know the way it always does...

OS
    Android
    I mentioned this last night in a manner of speaking...different thread, but three events at once? Of course there will ramifications that follow, There's 3 x available starlight relics from the event ATM that are supposed to be solely for gauntlet.

There is also additional relics that I suspect are still active from a week or so back,I can't remember if we earnt them or purchased them as part of some pack, these have been active too. I must admit though concerning starlights haven't we all got the same advantage or potential advantage whether it's a bug or not?

I guess the most unfair part is that for many to earn the said relics they must commit whatever time and ironite they can to this event and forego the other 2 x events going on at the same time and that NF is definitely not fair.

Please stick to one event at a time or at most a day or two overlap in future! Thanks in Advance!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Fuck this game!

OS
    iOS
    I think they are doing the multiple events to clear their desks prior to Night City and all that will come with that. I think December will be heaving with events and daily stuff in the run up to the festive season - just like other years. Couple that with Night City and next months has to be a very heavy content month for them. There are bound to be a lot fo new characters to get as well as xmas themed toons I am sure......if you think this month is event and character heavy I think December will be at bursting point!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496