Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Fuck this game!
    That’s what I said! But since everyone deals with it —it’s not unfair— just an annoying bug. I sent screenshots in a ticket. They will get it sorted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Had not noticed it but I don’t doubt they are showing up on the defense. I was just attributing it to the standard “non-existent” AI Boost as today I had Magus Lillith do 6 attacks in a row at 8k per swing with no beneficial effects followed by Sekhmet with 4 Echo Attacks and then Fury on the first turn. Then proceed to Echo 3 more times followed by Magus Lillith go 2 more times then Hallowed Eddie used Wide Arc, Steal Time and finally Alchemist use Strange Alchemy to finish the first turn. Leaving only Madam standing for me to start my first turn

I wil say that in another battle my Lillith swung for 8 times..yes 8 times in a row. Of course the defense had Invincibility across the board..you know the way it always does...
    This is in addition to the defense AI boost lol. I am getting CRUSHED in PVP now. Better off waiting until they fix it than wasting SOW to battle. I use them in Gaunlet instead.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your reports regarding the issue with our limited-time Relics. Thankfully we have identified the source of this issue, and will have a fix next week.

To recap, unlike the standard Relics available from the Arena Store, neither the Lightbringer Relics (obtainable from the Guy Fawkes Packs) nor the Starlight Relics (obtainable from the current Arena event) are supposed to be active in the Arena. However, we have found a case where some players may find they are facing off against opponents with these Relics. It's important to note that if you also have these Relics, when other players battle your Defense team, these Relics will most likely be active on your characters.

Please accept this gift of 150 Ironite: https://tinyurl.com/y9pt2bmp and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

4R2RH-77MY9-HC2LQ

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!