This is not in the suggestions sub forum so move if necessary.

I like the idea of the power up packs for 475 ironite for players that may not have the time to earn the XP shards and evo shards but I don’t need any of those shards. The packs are too expensive to buy with ironite for the single skill shard which is the only thing I would want. My suggestion is to have skill shard packs for ironite available for maybe 100 ironite per shard with a limit or 200 ironite per skill shard with no limit.

I understand that skill shards are available with trooper badges and Iron Coins and possibly some other places but based on how many each character needs to max and that there are always new characters, there is no way it would over saturate the game if they were available this way. The math still would show that there would still be a need for more. What do you all think about this? Skill shards and relics are all I really ever need. I am pretty much done collecting characters and I never keep any dupes. I’ll take talismans if I get them but I really like when a character is maxed for my collection even if I never use them. I’m into the collection part of the game mostly.