Thread: Popup Adverts

OS
    Android

Popup Adverts

Enough of the fucking popup adverts.

I open and close the game several times in a day.
    Every new session I get the damn popup adverts every time I go in or out of something; arena, gauntlet, book of souls, whatever.
    New heroic souls, upgrade packs, beast, talismans, cyborg, arena, not to mention the damn rank up window that pops the second the game opens.

Just stop.

OS
    iOS
    Couldn't agree more. Ever since the permanent one started in early summer; the one that always pops up when you start the game, about half the time the game just closes and I have to restart. Can't keep track of Troopers anymore. Also, not sure if I get Arena or Gauntlet awards anymore as the damn thing just collapses.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    agree,very annoying

OS
    iOS
    Just surprised we do not get external adverts yet - I am sure it will come as that is a source of income they have not gone to...yet!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Just surprised we do not get external adverts yet - I am sure it will come as that is a source of income they have not gone to...yet!
    With the amount of in app purchases offered they better not have outside advertising.

OS
    Android
    Most annoying thing with the pop-ups for me: after every pop-up, my menu bars don't disappear and I have to go out of the game and back in. I know there are more severe problems, but still I wanted to share that. Is it the same for others?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020