Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    That Aces High look familiar...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Hey guys,

if you pm me the pictures i will edit them into the original post, so that we can keep the thread clear. I send you a request gonzo, if you like, i can take the screens.
    I will also try to make the thread more attractive, but i'm new to the whole forum stuff and the layout :-)

Edit oh wait: i can put in the screens, even if you are not my trooper :-). But if you add me, i would be very happy anyway
    I did not see your post. I change talismans like 3 times a day. I posted the screens with the talismans I use whenever I use those characters.

If you take the screen they will most likely look like I don't know anything about talismans :P

On another note. The Assassin Axis Soldier is not as good as it seems, don't rank him up.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-27-2016 at 08:19 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I did not see your post. I change talismans like 3 times a day. I posted the screens with the talismans I use whenever I use those characters.

If you take the screen they will most likely look like I don't know anything about talismans :P

On another note. The Assassin Axis Soldier is not as good as it seems, don't rank him up.
    don't worry, we all know, that you know how to play, and i won't display the name of the character owner anyway :-) i edited my posts and put in some new characters who i found at the recommended troopers. now i have to figure out, how i can display the pictures more attractive and in a more logical order...So this thread will be permanently under construction.
    Last edited by slauki; 08-27-2016 at 09:09 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

That's a great thread for which I looked for a while. It deserves to get sticked.

In my opinion adding one table for all eddies and separate tables for characters from each class would allow everyone easy way to compare their stats. At the moment comparing their states between screenshots is possible but more time consuming.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Limak View Post
    That's a great thread for which I looked for a while. It deserves to get sticked.

In my opinion adding one table for all eddies and separate tables for characters from each class would allow everyone easy way to compare their stats. At the moment comparing their states between screenshots is possible but more time consuming.
    thats a great idea, i can add that, but i'm done for today, maybe tomorrow :-) maybe someone else has got the energy for the tables today ;-)

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Done sticky.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Done sticky.
    Thank you Kaijester!

I'm working on the tables right now...

EDIT: Tables are ready und uploaded, if you find some sort of error, let me know about it.
    Last edited by slauki; 08-27-2016 at 05:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    Tip... try to use other colors....

Instead of THIS you can use something like THIS. It will be a lot frendlier and easier to watch.

Also, try to format the images, you know, same size. If you don't know how to use a photo editor you can use paint and resize all the images so they are even
    It's super simple and it will make the post look much much better .

Awesome work so far.

Couple more

Name:  2016-08-27 11.56.25.png
Views: 1455
Size:  320.6 KB

Name:  2016-08-27 11.58.23.png
Views: 1416
Size:  292.6 KB

Name:  2016-08-27 12.01.22.png
Views: 1315
Size:  396.1 KB

Name:  2016-08-27 12.03.25.png
Views: 1357
Size:  311.7 KB
    Last edited by Beeboo; 08-27-2016 at 07:03 PM.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

Minor Typo : Pharaoh Dog Spirit. I think you meant Pharaoh Sun Spirit.