Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    sorry guys, it might be a little pathetic, but it's a real problem, that i have no motivation to update this thread. since pvp is released i spend hours and hours every day with this game, and it makes me kinda burned out. and now i'm also sad that some great guys like billion are taking a break, because they are exhausted too. so i will do what i can to support them. even it's only something silly like not to update this thread till things are fixed in some way.

i really loved the work on this and i'm also a litte proud of it, but i always felt like doing all i could to make this game better and enjoyable for most of us. but at in this phase of development it is more of a 2nd job than an enjoyable game. so i wanted to make some kind of statement. and since this thread is frequented quite a bit, it might even reach anyone out there.

don't get me wrong, it's my fault that i play it so much, i'm fully aware of it. noone forces me to do that. but i feel like having the obligation to use all troopers and burning sow. and noone can explain me why i should be forced to play GOD the 5000th time, only to fullfill that....

don't worry i will continue to use my troopers, and to contribute to the forum as good as i can. as soon as things get better i will update this thread too. but now i really have no motivation to do anything more than that. sorry.
    Sorry to hear this Don. Your compilation has been invaluable to me and so many other players. Thank you for maintaining it thus far!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

Hope you get better soon slauki! Sad to hear but understandable. Thank you for all the work you've done here!
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android
    Navigator Eddie :

\m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    Android
    UPDATE 17.03 Back in business, the thread is up to date again. Let me know if i missed something. Wouldn't have been able to finish it so smoothly without my special greek mofo buddy aristo. he helped me a lot with the characters that changed numbers/slots or skills. A big fat thanks to him once again :-) Also thanks to Rygone.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    This is my favorite post , I refer to this so much and compare stats . Thank you so very much for it and I appreciate the updates, even though it's gotta be rough when the game is always changing. GREAT JOB!!!!💀

OS
    Android
    are the pictures/stats of the 3 new toons, updated stats and new passives coming?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    are the pictures/stats of the 3 new toons, updated stats and new passives coming?
    who knows, since they are trying again i might skip this one, but not sure yet....can add the 3 new ones though

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    you can get the Green Harpy from my wife she has it maxed already.

Dumbass-8313
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    you can get the Green Harpy from my wife she has it maxed already.

Dumbass-8313
    thanks for the ihfo! Now i got me an idea, how to equip my green harpy. (now 5* leveling)

I was browsing my troopers: BRADATA-4414 has the new warrior cultist warden. Not maxed or equpipped or leveled, yet you can plainly just see him - his animations, moves and talisman slot-colors - there. And the last character (the warrior undead allied soldier) is so common as 2*, that i think, nearly everybody may have him by now. I have him at 4*80 and 4* leveling on both my accounts.

Update: just spent my last 2* souls and happened to get the warden cultist. Now i have all 3 new toons on my main account.
    Last edited by satani; 04-15-2017 at 01:12 PM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android

Shaman Eddie

Shaman Eddie.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 04-20-2017 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Updated images
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432