Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    There has never been a necessary nerf in the history of this game, and the ones that come when no one is even complaining about the character (as with Doomsday) are especially egregious. I will never understand players who call to make characters weaker when the option to make others stronger will always exist, but I suppose that's what I get for injecting logic into things. The meta will always shift, in this game, when new characters come... and new characters come ALL THE TIME! lol Nerfs are therefore completely unnecessary. My two cents... spend 'em any way you want.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    There has never been a necessary nerf in the history of this game, and the ones that come when no one is even complaining about the character (as with Doomsday) are especially egregious. I will never understand players who call to make characters weaker when the option to make others stronger will always exist, but I suppose that's what I get for injecting logic into things. The meta will always shift, in this game, when new characters come... and new characters come ALL THE TIME! lol Nerfs are therefore completely unnecessary. My two cents... spend 'em any way you want.
    agree with that nerf are useless and boring many players, i must change all my attack and def team that are shitty now cool update ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Some of those new tallies look nice...
    Yeah. one in particular made me chuckle: Ruin talisman (Ward)...so contradicting! OK, could be good for true damage dealers, but i still find it a bit discriminating for magic damage characters. besides-the icon in the “set effects” displays a shell talisman icon.

Another bug from the top of my head:
    Talismans can’t be sold from the satellite screen (not sure about the rewards chest). it shows price of 300 000 and can’t be clicked.

Teams still copy each other from arena/cosmos/skull quests!

At least the bookmarks in skull quests appear now when “next” is clicked, so that’s a step forwards...