Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I have a tiny suggestion that I think everyone will enjoy.

Can we have a number in the relic shop that tells us the level of our relics? For example on the Global Health relic I'm at 5/10, it would be nice to see the 5/10 on that relic in the shop, and so on with the others.
    That is a good idea! For that very reason I keep a google sheets relics levels and once a week I update it.
    Of course once you have 10 in each one the relic will disappear so you'll know you're finished with that one..
    I've finished all globals and gunners thus far...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Osiris' revive is based on immunity buffs on the opposing team. He doesn't automatically revive every time. It really isn't that bad to get around. If you see him on the opposing team either kill him first or plan your immunity buffs carefully.
    I’m well aware, but my issue is that at least when I face him, I have to either permadeath everyone or kill him first because almost without fail i’ll have immunity on everyone and the whole enemy team gets revived per swing of osiris. Not to mention i see many with counterstrike talismans to aid in the revives even out of turn. I mean yea i could just not use immunity but honestly all the negative effects are worse if they lead to my characters dying from things like whole team stuns or corruptions blocking my beneficial effects. On top of that he turns blue effects into gold.

In the arena he isnt really all that annoying but i get to reuse my offense. Really its the guantlet where he is making things more difficult for me as I work my roster down
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    The angel talisman help against him since they cant be stolen or used against you. You can try and use an angel set on a cleanser to remove the stun. Hellraiser can be a counter if needed

Angel on warrior death dog can also be a counter, his power move can give cleanse and immunity along with permadeath the enemy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I saw a good post on the FB groups regarding the changes to Hallowed and how they are not as severe as most people are envisioning. I think he will still be pretty popular in the Arena.

Alchemist losing cleanse on Strange Alchemy again not a huge loss. Transmutation loss of Invincibility for Damage Reduction Shield will not result in a broken ally, as these seemed to be more abused by the defense AI than actual players. He will still cleanse on basic attack and that is what I use him for anyway plus Last Rites for heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    MLilith: How long has she been around? and you’ve just noticed? who gave her 50% to start with?! (surely the same person who created the original primordial set-giving shroud to the whole party alongside the eclipse set-giving shroud to 1 character) and it’s not like she is a super damage dealer who could put down a whole team with her extra turns. for me it was more about spreading exhaust on more characters. she still remains a good character even though i would find 35 more in place than a drastic 20.
    The complaint for Magus Lillith and her over tuned extra turns has been in place for many, many months. Though she may not wipe an entire party (actually I have killed 3/4 of party after a big damage blast from DDE) she always tends to target just the right ally and with a permadeath and any damage boost in place, 4 swings at 10k a swing, will kill most allies. How many times has the Magus swung just enough times to max the fury for Eddie/Ally to use the Fury?

I have to agree on the DDE change, as it seemed unwarranted and I have not seen a single complaint on these forums for it.

There is a long list of tuning changes that need be addressed but I think the reason for these is directly related to the current Arena state and subsequent Guantlet field. It seems that the two are related and an immediate change was initiated to help diversify both game aspects.

Osiris revives without fail, Horus stuns without fail but how many of those do you see in the Arena compared to Hallowed Eddie, Magus Lillith and Alchemist? The largest complaint from the community is what is being addressed. More than character tuning, has been the request for new content. All focus has gone on that for the last month but the issues with those three characters could not be ignored entirely. So the update includes an easy fix (ie Lowering some numbers on some existing characters and making small ability changes, adding some new stuff in the way of relics and store changes, and upgrading some random Eddie/Ally). Everything else has been pushed for the new content and the next month's events.

I am not saying you don't have a legitimate complaint but the resources can only be utilized to a certain extent every month.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 12-01-2018 at 12:22 AM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I have a tiny suggestion that I think everyone will enjoy.

Can we have a number in the relic shop that tells us the level of our relics? For example on the Global Health relic I'm at 5/10, it would be nice to see the 5/10 on that relic in the shop, and so on with the others.
    Yeah I've noticed this lack as well, I agree

OS
    Android
    Meanwhile im just happy my Breeg team is gonna be even more dominating 😁
    As for Osiris I think he could use either an hp nerf or remove the attack bonus...really the problem is I think most of these characters would be more balanced but relics screw everything up

OS
    Android
    I think Osiris is quite fine. Let them be gods people

Another note is Aset deserves a buff with fury in my opinion. While Clairvoyant can revive all allies and do damage with fury, Aset's fury just revives and heals. I find that skill really underwhelming for being a goddess fury.

OS
    Android
    Sounds like they just need to add a simple damage to it like theyve done other skills. Although Asets just kind of weak in general (Like Set...Set and Aset lol)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Another note is Aset deserves a buff with fury in my opinion. While Clairvoyant can revive all allies and do damage with fury, Aset's fury just revives and heals. I find that skill really underwhelming for being a goddess fury.
    I couldn't agree more!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I couldn't agree more!
    same here, +1