Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I have to see the reduction of DDE, but also agree that Carriage Rider is long overdue for an upgrade. I wish they'd give him a blunder bust, to match the image better.
    He's based on Death on the Road, right? The scythe seems right to me. Did I miss something?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Big fan of the Assassin Wickerdeer here. Use him on my Dungeon teams all the time. Mark for Death is great to kill the dragon and now it will grant an extra turn automatically? Nice!! Maybe I can use the echo tails on him elsewhere.

The Gunner Wickerdeer can now be used for Primoridals? Gotta love that. These Wickerdeer give all year long!!

Hate to see any Nerfs, but to the Magus Lilith and DDE? That really sucks.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    I'm currently facing Hallowed Eddie, Alchemist, Sekhmet and Blue Lilith for the second time in a row in SS Gauntlet (nasty surprise). Beat them in the first round of SS with about the only team that can win reliably, but it looks like I should wait for this update to make my life easier...
    That being said, the nerf for Lilith and DDE is not really necessary IMO. Alchemist was the most overpowered, Hallowed Eddie was bad but not unmanageable.

OS
    Android
    Really disapointed to changes made to Hallowed, Alchemist and Magus Lilith.

NF is preparing Christmas sacrifice event with wsickerdeer changes. 3600 for sacrifice. Very nice.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    It had to happen - the team will monitor what is being used, how often it is used etc so it makes sense that the current meta gets hit hard - kind of a shame to nerf. Like many others I prefer counters being used....saying that Hallowed and Alchemist needed to be taking down a peg or two as it was getting very boring at the top end.

The sac event is going to be a monster by the looks of it. I have only just managed to get to half what my gold was prior to the pumpkin event so I wont be able to hit this one as hard - shame! Still that looks like a winner for everyone which is cool to see.

Not got Krampus or Coalgiver so my hopes are that they will be attainable in some way via one of the many events we are likely to get over the festive period. I kind of hope there is a xmas themed dungeon for us all to do!

Great additions to the FC shop - not got any avenger tallies so defo getting those! Not got loads of FC but it is building......events may add to that too I hope.

Agree with others that Carriage Rider needs a spruce up - but then so do a few others and I am sure that will come next year.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    It was due for a change to HE/Magus. Magus especially was long overdue for a nerf on that extra turn. Alchemist still will cleanse on basic attacks which keeps his value. The change to his fury is much more in line so either he will cleanse with basic or use fury which should be good for the AI in a much less dominating format. PoM is already on the resurge in the top end anyway.

Negative effect casters will once again be dominating. Better grab some Angel Talismans in Gauntlet if you don’t have them.

Doomday nerf feels a bit unwarranted.

Excited to see more benefit from Krampus. His extra turn chance was already quite high at 20% for those of us who used him, now with 50% and curse he will be quite nasty.

Still no fix to the Physical Charge bug on Warlord Talismans I see.

I have been wanting to use Magus Snowman forever. I thought he was a great design. Repeal, for those that don’t know, grants Immunity at start of battle for all allies for 1 turn and then grants Immunity to random ally every turn.

Dominance talismans look very interssting-looking at you Alexander.

Looks like a great update. Do we have a date expectation?
    Last edited by Stormseye; 11-29-2018 at 02:04 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    He's based on Death on the Road, right? The scythe seems right to me. Did I miss something?
    When I see the carriage riders, they always seem to be carrying blunder busts or shotguns. It's just my mental image of them. You didn't miss anything 😊

OS
    Android
    All I can say is CHRISTMAS UPDATES YAAAY. Need more Coalgiver buffs tho. Cmon

OS
    iOS
    I love the nerfing of M Lilith and Hallowed Eddie. Great for Halloween time period but was overpowered for general use in the arena. This should change some teams up for sure.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    They've been very tough on old HE I gotta say, but It's a good thing I think, one of my regular attack teams is HE Alchemist and M Lillith all of them nerfed to varying degrees. That's ok that team combination was getting very boring no matter how good they are.
    Looks like POM will be very popular in the arena again! Not to mention the incoming Eternity Eddie.. interesting times to come!
    POM Eddie has been my main Eddie in the Arena. I’m bored with him but I hate using HE. That’s even worse. Will be nice to see some changes until the next “strongest teams” are figured out and that’s all we ever see.