Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    They have to do this from time to time - reset the meta. I don't think the changes will neuter HE that much, not really the Alchemist - sure they are nerfs but it could have been worse for the characters. It should alter the top of the arena boards for sure. I have not been using HE in my defence - stuck with Benjamin Breeg and he is doing fine enough.

I just wonder if they would ever consider making each arena rotation have different team rules like the waves of gauntlet - just to change it up for us all. So have a Gunner/Assassin/Warrior/Magus/Sentinel week rotation. Or a natural 1/2/3/4/5 star week - it would at least shake it up and surely it is quite easy to implement like they have done on gauntlet. There may be less need then for OP characters getting hit with nerfs after a month or two.

Probably too much to ask as I think the team is so small that they really just do not have the staff to look at many things at the same time. They have probably all had to do overtime on the set up for the xmas events and of course getting Night City live.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I'm a long time player of Hallowed
    And at first I was beyond pissed they were seriously messing with him so soon after he got some serious upgrades...but after calming down and taking a seriously long look at just what they're messing with

And I've concluded as someone that knows all he's in's and out's, and how best to get the most out of him, the nerf isn't really going to change a whole lot with Hallowed

Just set him up just right, max his skills out and get to where you know how best to use him and he'll still be a right pain in the ass

Now sure...I would've liked that they left him alone, because as he was he was a good answer to those cookie cutter teams all using the same powerhouse characters...and gave hope to those that didn't have any of those characters a fighting chance of holding their own

OS
    iOS
    It's just nerf city with this update. I may benefit from hallowed being buffed, but what's messed up is that I always used him for his extend beneficials on his team, even before his buff. Now, he's more or less rather useless. Sadly. About time they buffed eternity Eddie. The only thing I'll surely miss is my overpowered alchemist. Changing invincibility to damage reduction, well it's not totally bad, but I sure am gonna miss that. The cleanse was useful too for his fury. All i can say is i hope he can still convert silver effects into beneficial effects.

Please consider buffing the following Eddies: Grim Reaper Eddie, Carrige Rider Eddie, Mummy Eddie, Navigator Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie (In order from most needed to least needed)

Allies I'm for the most part ok with, but I would love to see Assassin and Warrior children of the damned back in meta. Sadly their dominance is not what it use to be

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I'm loving all the changes here. As a user of M lilith and the alchemist I am actually glad to see they are being nerfed some. If anything this will help in the gauntlet where those two character are on what feels like half of the teams in the higher grades.

It feels to me that golden effects rule the pvp scene right now, and if you dont have a way to block or remove them it can be a painful battle, especially in the gauntlet where your golden effect removers start to run out over the battles. Can we get some more eddies that remove golden effects? I was thinking for starters maybe adding golden effect removal to Shaman Eddies "Rending Split" and Seventh Son Eddies "Vanquish" or "Demise". Happy to see Eternity Eddie getting buffed, although I still dont have him yet

On the other hand, blue effects have gotten so easy to remove, or at least thats how feels to me. So I am happy to see the talisman sets granting some passives in case you lose your effects in the first turn or so of battle

Edit - I would be totally for an Osiris nerf. on defense he is super annoying. IMO His revive on basic moves is far better than any other revive skill based solely on the high frequency of his revives in comparison to characters that have to use power or fury to revive. Maybe make it 1 revive per swing instead of pulling the whole team back from a basic move, or maybe mak eit a chance to revive each ally per instance of immunity? I mean immunity is so common these days I feel.
    Last edited by TheAlbatross-1864; 11-30-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    I would be totally for an Osiris nerf. on defense he is super annoying. IMO His revive on basic moves is far better than any other revive skill based solely on the high frequency of his revives in comparison to characters that have to use power or fury to revive. Maybe make it 1 revive per swing instead of pulling the whole team back from a basic move, or maybe mak eit a chance to revive each ally per instance of immunity? I mean immunity is so common these days I feel.
    Particularly nasty when you kill the DDE then Osiris revives him with a full Fury bar waiting to clean your clock.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Enough with the nerfing gents! Leave Osiris the f... alone!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Call it whatever! necessary, refreshing, good for shifting the meta...i call it BULLSHIT!
    The NF idioticirrationalnerfbat is back.
    First you buff HE and then nerf him in the consecutive update?! a BIT pathetic, don’t you find? Do you guys really not have an internal server, where you could test things before releasing them?! i don’t care about him much. never use him and i can beat him. it’s about the principles...

MLilith: How long has she been around? and you’ve just noticed? who gave her 50% to start with?! (surely the same person who created the original primordial set-giving shroud to the whole party alongside the eclipse set-giving shroud to 1 character) and it’s not like she is a super damage dealer who could put down a whole team with her extra turns. for me it was more about spreading exhaust on more characters. she still remains a good character even though i would find 35 more in place than a drastic 20.

DDEs fury? absolutely unnecessary nerf! no comment on that.

Strangely Horuses 30% stun (which seems to work more like 90% on defense) went untouched?! this should be nerfed to around 12% to make it on par with the other nerfs! but no. he’s fine...
    Or Osiris mentioned above?!

So much effort wasted on snowmen and deers instead of focusing on toons which really need some tlc. but i guess that was necessary to make some xmass dungeon challenging...and at least you’ve made Zerynx happy

Overall i find it cruel to strike the nerf bat again exactly on xmass time (you’ve been doing so well without it for a while), which should be full of generosity and kindness. shame on you! the person calling the shots on these tunings should follow in SSDpartons footsteps and just....perish?!

OS
    iOS
    Osiris' revive is based on immunity buffs on the opposing team. He doesn't automatically revive every time. It really isn't that bad to get around. If you see him on the opposing team either kill him first or plan your immunity buffs carefully.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I do not have many strong characters, so HE was what let me hope to beat the team with the osiris

OS
    Android
    I have a tiny suggestion that I think everyone will enjoy.

Can we have a number in the relic shop that tells us the level of our relics? For example on the Global Health relic I'm at 5/10, it would be nice to see the 5/10 on that relic in the shop, and so on with the others.