OS
    Android

Themed Arena Teams

I don't know how powerful themed teams could be but they would help break up the monotony of seeing the same characters as opponents. Perhaps the lotb coders could give bonuses for creating a team for the arena with differing advantages.
    The first team I propose is team 666.
    Beast Eddie, the Beast, Wrath, and Beelzebub.
    To have the furies keep going off constantly, make sure that they have guard talismans. I also would put burns or thorns. It's not built for power, it's for fun and to meet a theme.
    Feel free to post your own themes, such as using krampus coalgiver and Christmas elf and snowmen for example.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I don't know how powerful themed teams could be but they would help break up the monotony of seeing the same characters as opponents. Perhaps the lotb coders could give bonuses for creating a team for the arena with differing advantages.
    The first team I propose is team 666.
    Beast Eddie, the Beast, Wrath, and Beelzebub.
    To have the furies keep going off constantly, make sure that they have guard talismans. I also would put burns or thorns. It's not built for power, it's for fun and to meet a theme.
    Feel free to post your own themes, such as using krampus coalgiver and Christmas elf and snowmen for example.
    Good shot. I love the idea and I d like to see a multi debuff trigger team as for example magic/physical burns triggered by a specific toon who works good with the caster. For example today I used a full green team in gauntlet which worked simply great. A combination of skills and talisman to create a perfect sinergy of buffs and extra power, that had lead to a sure win. Name:  Screenshot_20181129-151659.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  683.4 KB

OS
    iOS
    A simple way to get started on these suggested bonuses would be to grant something for using, say 3 different classes of bomber boys or 3 angels etc. Teams that can be built with characters like that certainly wouldn’t be the strongest in the PVP meta, so giving some kind of bonus might encourage their adoption depending on how strong it is or if it’s just really fun.

OS
    iOS
    I just mentioned something like this in another thread. There I was talking about themed reset every week - so stuff like all the same class or all natural 1/2/3/4 stars or indeed teams based on say characters in Ailing Kingdom or AMOLAD only....kind of gauntlet wave style but a bit more prescribed. It would stop metas from being so long lasting and, to be honest, boring! It does just get very frustrating doing the same defences over and over or having the same characters in slight different configurations being the must have team of the month.

Personally it is something I would like to see introduced - no need to create a new environment, just implement some gauntlet like rules.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496