Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Question Hi there! long time no see... But I still ask myself... Where is Sparton????

Hi all, just as the title says.

Where is Sparton????

Is he alive?

Is he still on the team?

Did he cut his hair?

Did he bought a Ferrari?

Oh man... so many questions...

This mystery is killing me!!!!!

Should I call Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Fred, Velma and Daphne to help me out on solving this?

Cheers.

Commander Ed out.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Maybe he got fired because he did his job to good.
    Because he was the only one, who really cared about us players.
    He took the time to answer to so many posts and questions.., since he's gone, no one here who gives hope..,

It's sad that we can't read anything about him anymore.., i miss his avatar too, it was my first most liked non Eddie Character i got, when i started in January 2017.

Or maybe he had to leave because he said that "Characters make money not content" and because it seems that's the truth what the big bosses behind this game do and he was right he had to leave..,

Because strangely after this he quickly disappeared.. :/
    But as you said "This mystery is killing me!!!!!".. me too man. ^^
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    He will be always remembered here: Name:  buffdaddy.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  53.0 KB
    Last edited by osiris0000; 12-01-2018 at 11:36 AM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    actually i liked the guy a lot. kaz is also cool, don't get me wrong, but sparton was a brand. i liked his interaction with the community, this alone made me play several months longer than intended.

FREE SPARTON or at least say us the truth about him :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    +100 Mr. Slauki!!!
    He was so great for the game and communication with players here, but as already said, he was „too honest and player-based“, not working 100 % floating money into NFs pockets, so I‘m sure he got fired. Or maybe transformed into Mia and given a second chance, couldn‘t deal with that and is now gone for good (where is Mia??? not read something from her for a long time too).
    Concerning P2W and devs communication here the game is at its lowest level ever! I will give it a chance maybe til end of the year, but I‘m sure, nothing will change! It is as with everything a question of demand and offer and as long as there are enough players who invest money in the game, they just can do it! Very sad!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Though I have myself lamented Sparton's departure here on more than one occasion, I must say that in my experience, Kaz has been equally forthright with me--in terms of answering my questions and interacting with the community here--from day one. I also think that Leviathan does a good job responding to questions when he's asked, and Mia did too, for the short time she was here. Random shout out, too, to that Roadhouse fellow who discovered The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner from posts here and injected it into his workouts.

All this having been said... I miss Sparton too.

PS: Hi, Spon, and Oy, Slauki.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    He will be always remembered here: Name:  buffdaddy.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  53.0 KB
    lmao.. that's good. xD

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    actually i liked the guy a lot. kaz is also cool, don't get me wrong, but sparton was a brand. i liked his interaction with the community, this alone made me play several months longer than intended.

FREE SPARTON or at least say us the truth about him :P
    Oh yes, you nailed it! Sparton is gone, Mia is gone.., and now the communication is gone.., very very strange.., and not good at all for this game..,
    But as GotN said, if there are people who buy these overpriced crap they can and will do what they do over and over again and nothing will chagen..,

Sad but true... :/
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

I’m gonna play the Mr. Negative bitch again.

Hand on heart: What did Sparton do for these forums? honestly!

-He had no clue about the game mechanics=couldn’t answer any technical questions by anything else but “REALLY?! oh i didn’t notice that he has 7000 special, or that first blood doesn’t trigger as it should, or (insert any other basic flaw this game had), i’ll pass that over to the technical team for investigation...”

-He wasn’t allowed to share any information about the upcoming updates=all he could say was “you guys are gonna love this!” or “We nailed it this time!”...which was mostly followed by a MASSIVE f’up. half the population couldn’t log in, crashes, people getting unfair advantage, all the other things the patches brought upon us. It NEVER went smoothly, did it?

-Same as other members of the Nasty Frauds, he was avoiding any constructive posts and was mostly active in posts like “what color should the next Valkiries skirt be?” or “Vote for your favorite 1* toon”

-Even if he ever replied it was all just some copypasted sentence out of a psychology for infants book or something the bosses told him to write...

-Even his famous “truth telling” post was more of a cocky way of arguing with players asking for REAL improvements instead of a flood of new toons in a broken game...Kinda like “Shout as much as you want guys, we’re here just for your money! now, be a good donkey and go chase your carrot!”

Or maybe he was already so frustrated with all that BS that he just told the truth (for once), instead of some “there are things between heaven and earth we cannot change my son”

Please show me one of his posts which was in any way prospective instead of evasive and i’ll change my mind...

Spartan was great at explaining mechanics! Was the first to explain the longest mystery, pharaohs def up move. And was polite to a fault amongst days of bitching and moaning threads when a real metalhad would assault these wimps with violence and force.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Spartan was great at explaining mechanics! Was the first to explain the longest mystery, pharaohs def up move. And was polite to a fault amongst days of bitching and moaning threads when a real metalhad would assault these wimps with violence and force.
    First of all: His nick is “SpartOn”. i never understood why do 50% of posters call him SpartAn ^^

Second: There was never anything not understandable about the Def charge/Mr charge skills (unless you can’t read). both were and are till these days useless abilities. at least they added an extra turn to most of them to ease the uselessness.
    Not a good argument...