Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vaseodin and gmac posts are 2 times "never" happened

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...on-PRELIMINARY

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...iminary)/page2

Second of all, not understanding fixing autocorrect bothers you more than the 50% of posters who don't care to go back.

Wow! you took the effort to dig out all that old shit?! respect!

Well gmac indeed didn’t understand the skill, that’s true...

vaseodin is asking about their damage % scaling, because the skill didn’t have any damage scaling. i think that has been changed later.

But it was Kaz who explains it in that thread...

And i’m sorry if your autocorrect calls him Spartan (i only use the mobile version), but i’m sure that lots of people really believe that is his nick...

OS
    Android
    I can't speak as to the reason Mia is no longer around

As for Sparton, first there was that whole stink over someone (Can't remember who) outted his profile info....that might have played a small part in it

But from what I can piece together it had something to do with how he ONCE spilled a not so deep dark secret about their business model !

I might not be as active here on the forms with posts and replies BUT I do float around on here a lot reading up on this and that. Keeping my finger on the pulse of what players truly think about everything game related.

Seems funny that it was to long after Sparton started talking about their business model (How THEY chose to conduct it and not how best to go about it for both the life of the game and players) How they are loosing money because players are just not throwing down serious cold hard earned cash for the continued development. How that is why they are flooding the game with the sudden tsunami of newer characters, because to "them" that is where the money is at....

Wasn't long after that they either fired him or shoved him into a deep dark corner somewhere.

Aside from spilling that not so deep dark secret all of us already knew. Really what did he bring to the table ?

Like any of them you talk to he never opened up about events, up and coming features ect ect ! As for explaining system and game mechanics...anyone who reads and plays the game seriously understands that better then they do ! Trying to report the bugs and glitches that infest the game fell on deaf ears same as it does with anyone else on their "Team" They fix only the stuff "they" want to fix, and not what truly needs to be fixed.

Sure all this aside I do agree there needs to be a true sense of community and communication between them and us players...but like THAT is ever going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    I can't speak as to the reason Mia is no longer around

As for Sparton, first there was that whole stink over someone (Can't remember who) outted his profile info....that might have played a small part in it

But from what I can piece together it had something to do with how he ONCE spilled a not so deep dark secret about their business model !

I might not be as active here on the forms with posts and replies BUT I do float around on here a lot reading up on this and that. Keeping my finger on the pulse of what players truly think about everything game related.

Seems funny that it was to long after Sparton started talking about their business model (How THEY chose to conduct it and not how best to go about it for both the life of the game and players) How they are loosing money because players are just not throwing down serious cold hard earned cash for the continued development. How that is why they are flooding the game with the sudden tsunami of newer characters, because to "them" that is where the money is at....

Wasn't long after that they either fired him or shoved him into a deep dark corner somewhere.

Aside from spilling that not so deep dark secret all of us already knew. Really what did he bring to the table ?

Like any of them you talk to he never opened up about events, up and coming features ect ect ! As for explaining system and game mechanics...anyone who reads and plays the game seriously understands that better then they do ! Trying to report the bugs and glitches that infest the game fell on deaf ears same as it does with anyone else on their "Team" They fix only the stuff "they" want to fix, and not what truly needs to be fixed.

Sure all this aside I do agree there needs to be a true sense of community and communication between them and us players...but like THAT is ever going to happen
    (Nice of you to show up from time to time ^^)
    Thank you for backing my theory!

OS
    Android
    Or perhaps he is working on coding some great new part of the game and is spending almost all of his time there. (Probably not). I would like to see developer comments on player suggestions.
    @donslauki are you just reading the forums or are you "back"? If so, I was one of your troopers and would like to re add you.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Or perhaps he is working on coding some great new part of the game and is spending almost all of his time there. (Probably not). I would like to see developer comments on player suggestions.
    @donslauki are you just reading the forums or are you "back"? If so, I was one of your troopers and would like to re add you.
    Donslauki-“last seen 179 days ago”, so i guess he’s not back.but maybe tomorrow?

OS
    Android
    Man... I read all this, and some/most of you seems to forget the best part of Sparton, he cared.

I like Kaz, I like Leviathan, and I like Sparton.

Sparton was always there, to all the people that says he didn't added anything major, he did...

The thing that almost all games don't have is COMMUNICATION and he was a guys that was always there, reading and trying to answer our questions.

He is, and will be missed by a lot of players inside and outside the game.

I don't give a damn is he was right or wrong on some of his explanations, but he was there when I/we needed to have some official response from NF.

Sparton, for you Sir, my RESPECT!!! Up The Irons my friend!!!!!

And who the Hell are "Navigator Games" btw?
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    sorry metalking only a noctsalgic visitor from time to time. but let'S wait and see what will happen now, things seem to be moving in the right direction atm.

and yes i fully agree with spon, sparton did a good job in communicating as much as he could. and he was a nice person himself. he cared about the players i belive. aside this it was not his fault, that the game was on sucha horrible fundament since the beginning. they all failed in fixing it, he was only the only prominent guy we knew, so pretty easy to blame him for things other unknown faces fucked up more.

personally i cannot judge how he did his job and what function in the company he had, but i can judge his presence on this forum. and here he had a very positive impac.
    Last edited by slauki; 12-04-2018 at 09:21 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.