OS
    Android

arena rotation idea

I saw this posted by Scott-5496 in the tuning changes thread and feel it would be a great suggestionjust wonder if they would ever consider making each arena rotation have different team rules like the waves of gauntlet - just to change it up for us all. So have a Gunner/Assassin/Warrior/Magus/Sentinel week rotation. Or a natural 1/2/3/4/5 star week - it would at least shake it up and surely it is quite easy to implement like they have done on gauntlet. There may be less need then for OP characters getting hit with nerfs after a month or two.

OS
    Android
    I like the idea of changing the arena, but restricting us to certain classes just makes the game unnecessarily annoying and restrictive for new players and anyone else who hasn't built up a massive team yet. I already have enough trouble with the gauntlet because half my characters aren't allowed, and would really hate to have the same gate placed on the arena.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    My brother plays a game called marvel future fight.

There, PVP has toon restrictions.

In each pvp rotation, there is randomicaly one, two, etc, toons blocked, or even none.

Don't seems a big restriction to players, but could encourage some variety.

OS
    Android
    Perhaps just one type of Eddies and/or Non-Eddies (Warrior, Sentinel, Magus, Gunner, Assassin) gets blocked from attacking teams for a week?

Just as long as Defense doesn't need to change, as that's a pain to manage each time it changes (How do you handle defense teams with that type of character? Just remove it and leave them however many chars down in defense? - Ripe for issues and complaints).

So, for example:

For one week no Warrior Eddies on attacking teams. Next week it's no Sentinel Eddies, next Magus, then Gunner, then Assassin. During these weeks, non-Eddies are unrestricted. That covers 5 weeks.

Next rotation after that, same thing but non-Eddies (Eddies unrestricted). There's another 5 weeks.

Remaining weeks in the quarter (so the whole thing covers 3 months) are just as current - ie: No restrictions.

It's not a huge limitation, but it'll shake things up over a quarter a bit.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War