Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
Just throwing in my 2c as someone who left the game for over a year - Coming back, I've actually felt that getting drops of good characters is completely next level compared to back in the day! I think the last event I played was when FotD Eddie came out and I remember that after playing for about a year, it was the ONLY event char that I'd managed to get. It was a super occasion.

Coming back, I feel like I've been able to acquire so many great characters. Not even like at the top end of the spectrum. If anything, the biggest issue I've found it getting enough mats to keep up with the great chars and talismans I've been acquiring. In this respect, nothing has changed in the year I was away. Finding evo runes/shards to always the hardest, though at least now there is BNW for runes!

So I get everyones complaints here. Bugs particularly, though on ios I dont seem to get as many. Same, if you're at the top I can see it being frustrating if you cant get those last few really rare chars. But hey, if they were super easy, we probably wouldnt covet them as much right?

Look at the thread for the beast event just run. Those lucky few who pulled him are super happy!

Agree on balancing, though imo it would be good to balance out the talismans too. Ive found that with some of my mid-level chars (and a luck hallowed eddie drop in the event), I can compete against many teams, even those with some gods.... Except if they're all running complete 6 set tali sets. And those are much harder for beginner/mid-level teams to get. It'd be great if there were some accessible chars that could counter teams with tali sets that are quite rare.
I agree with you completely. ( I resumed playing half a year ago )