Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I can tell why I will never be a ranked player, just dont put in enough time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Muzzleloader of course your ranked everybody is, but your right, whilst putting up a good defence/attack team is important the single greatest thing anyone having a go in arena can do is just do it. There's that word again WORK.... after this months tuning the whole arena meta will change with any luck and people will have to rethink the teams their fielding...

It's a good time to start!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

I went to bed the other day and before settling the alarm on my phone i thought to myself: “let’s just use up the remaining SoT...”

I woke up at 6am! 2 hours after the alarm was due! phone laying next to me with a dead battery. so i rushed to the car, sped all the way to work and nobody even noticed that i was missing for the first 1:30 hours...phew!

I also have a bit different lotb related sin to confess...
    I use my 4 years old son as a lucky charm to open souls
    He is already familiar with all the terms like “souls” “skill sharding” “leveling up”, aso. (english is not his mother tongue). my wife goes ballistic every time she catches us slapping characters in my team menu on the sofa. She hates LotB! she even banned my LotB tour beast eddie T-shirt, that it scares children... so my son sometimes sneaks over to me whispering “do you have any new souls to open daddy? mum is taking a shower...” ^^

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I went to bed the other day and before settling the alarm on my phone i thought to myself: “let’s just use up the remaining SoT...”

I woke up at 6am! 2 hours after the alarm was due! phone laying next to me with a dead battery. so i rushed to the car, sped all the way to work and nobody even noticed that i was missing for the first 1:30 hours...phew!

I also have a bit different lotb related sin to confess...
    I use my 4 years old son as a lucky charm to open souls
    He is already familiar with all the terms like “souls” “skill sharding” “leveling up”, aso. (english is not his mother tongue). my wife goes ballistic every time she catches us slapping characters in my team menu on the sofa. She hates LotB! she even banned my LotB tour beast eddie T-shirt, that it scares children... so my son sometimes sneaks over to me whispering “do you have any new souls to open daddy? mum is taking a shower...” ^^
    That is truly funny stuff! Mizrael you should start another thread on how to appease the partner, many of us suffer that problem from time to time trust me!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Of course who here has not dropped their phone on their face while playing in bed? Don’t pretend it has not happened to some of you.
    haha, yes! So funny!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs