Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Ironite

OS
    iOS
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...19-Maintenance

Sorry Wipp double posted it with link for IOS users too.

OS
    Android
    Thanks wipp & stormseye....
    "Way to be on the ball guys.... that's what I'm talking about!!! Teamwork
    Now come on, let's get out there and show them what we're made of .... who's with me?"

Seriously, thanks... I would have missed this. Now who wants another beer?
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    So it looks like Ed Hunter is next... Did anyone else catch that?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    So it looks like Ed Hunter is next... Did anyone else catch that?
    YUP... saw it pop up while loading...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Is ed hunter worth the cash? I've been playing just long enough to figure out that it's a game of patience and collecting (having let a lot of rare toons go foolishly during sac events early on) and I am also not usually a pay to play kind of guy. However I have shelled out for Legacy a couple times because im a life long Maiden fan and the app is pretty damn good relatively speaking. I just dont have a lot of money to toss at a time killer tbh and I want to make wise choices in my collecting. My inital goal was to get all of the album based characters and Ed Hunter just looks like a weaker and reskinned Piece of Mind Eddie, does he have any plus sides other than a rare collectable?

OS
    Android
    Thanks whipp & stormseye!!
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookaey View Post
    Is ed hunter worth the cash? I've been playing just long enough to figure out that it's a game of patience and collecting (having let a lot of rare toons go foolishly during sac events early on) and I am also not usually a pay to play kind of guy. However I have shelled out for Legacy a couple times because im a life long Maiden fan and the app is pretty damn good relatively speaking. I just dont have a lot of money to toss at a time killer tbh and I want to make wise choices in my collecting. My inital goal was to get all of the album based characters and Ed Hunter just looks like a weaker and reskinned Piece of Mind Eddie, does he have any plus sides other than a rare collectable?
    I bought the 5$ Gangland Ed when he first came out. He was also a 3*. Powered up and sharded... he is still lame. Like a much lesser Doomsday Ed.
    I say this, cuz I noticed that they both are vague in the description and give no actual stats. It seems like some fluffed up marketing description, w/ no real info, just to sell the toon. He's $20, comes w/ 300 ironite, 3 SS, so really a cheap toon w/ extras, for the price.
    I won't get paid until the last day of this deal. I'll get him if I can.... may be of some use in Gauntlet, but probably just a collectible.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I bought the 5$ Gangland Ed when he first came out. He was also a 3*. Powered up and sharded... he is still lame. Like a much lesser Doomsday Ed.
    I say this, cuz I noticed that they both are vague in the description and give no actual stats. It seems like some fluffed up marketing description, w/ no real info, just to sell the toon. He's $20, comes w/ 300 ironite, 3 SS, so really a cheap toon w/ extras, for the price.
    I won't get paid until the last day of this deal. I'll get him if I can.... may be of some use in Gauntlet, but probably just a collectible.
    Yeah that makes sense, at least they did sweeten the pot with the extras. Well if I wind up getting him when I get paid tomorrow I will post a cap of his stats and abilities.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookaey View Post
    Yeah that makes sense, at least they did sweeten the pot with the extras. Well if I wind up getting him when I get paid tomorrow I will post a cap of his stats and abilities.
    There is a thread discussing the new Ed Hunter.
    I posted pics of all his stats and abilities here:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...d=4#post104591

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Oh right on cheers mate!