Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Ironite

OS
    iOS
    I think there should be a compensation for the check-in problems in the clans menu. I know it’s just a beta version, but ...

OS
    Android
    How about for not being able to stay connected? They want us to farm 24-7 but u cant even complete a normal sands refill without losing connection and wasted fc baught keys

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    How about for not being able to stay connected? They want us to farm 24-7 but u cant even complete a normal sands refill without losing connection and wasted fc baught keys
    Completely true. Connection drops for approximately 10 minutes about 3 times a day, every day.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah. This really sucks. And the game freezes all over the time, too.
    No rewards, no goodies, no exp, ... and at least ... sometimes no trooper points if the connection breaks down while using a friend’s toon ...
    BtW: Does anybody of you also got a lot of bugs in the game? e.g. the amount of displayed sacrifice is totally wrong, I got all the (accomplished) missions and achievements in my scroll down - menu again ... and so on ... and, of course, I didn’t get the daily rewards (whatever that should be??) for checking into the clan for two days ... 🤬🤭

OS
    Android
    They've said on FB there will be compensation once they know everyone can actually open the game...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    I fear for the game at time like this - there are doing too much, too quick and causing more issues for themselves. They maybe just need to take stock for a week or so and focus on getting us all into the game...shifting sands can maybe wait. I am OK I have to say but it really is not ideal for those that cannot get in. Apparently there is an IOS update in the store but I really am fearful of getting it in case it knacker my run for Van Helsing!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Totally that! It feels like there never have been more issues at the same time than ever before these days and they totally lost overview over all the bugs. Please guys, slow down everything and concentrate on solving bugs! I’m sure everybody here can do without events for some days or even weeks as we have enough things to grind from achievements etc. and as long as everything is running fine again after. Thank you!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I have no clue on how they can compensate the LotB player community. The many who cant login in have missed participating in the events. I personally dont know how much SoT has been lost to crashes, let alone the time wasted.

For the community in general the inability to grind overnight to catch up, loss of timed key time, having to babysit any grind is just frustrated. The want us to spend money. But why try if you cant complete simple grinding tasks.

I gave up going for VH eddie, I just dont have the time to watch for crashes.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    It looks like FREE IRONITE IS COMING!
    Leviathan's info on a Hotfix mentions, towards the end, about a compensation to be given.
    Whoever gets the link first, be sure to post it here ASAP, thanks.Name:  Screenshot_20191025-091718.png
Views: 643
Size:  213.5 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    It looks like FREE IRONITE IS COMING!
    Leviathan's info on a Hotfix mentions, towards the end, about a compensation to be given.
    Whoever gets the link first, be sure to post it here ASAP, thanks.Name:  Screenshot_20191025-091718.png
Views: 643
Size:  213.5 KB
    We’re waiting for it impatiently... 🤘🏻