OS
    Android

Perfect Heal shield

hello folks

I have a question and I do not know if this is exactly the right place for this but ... if anyone can help me, there it goes.

The game now features the perfect heal shield ability (golden version of the heal shield). Well, since the passive Osiris transforms the beneficial effects into its golden versions, should not it be able to turn the healing shield into its golden version? Or is this version of the shield exclusive to the new ninja character?

I realized he's not doing it .... I tested him with the Gunner Children of the Damned's power ability and even after a turn, the shields did not turn gold.

Thanks for listening

Wickerman-7654
    Last edited by WickermanBR; 12-04-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Hello mate,
    your theory is right. it is indeed the same shield, at least the name of it. but this is the Legacy of the Bugs, so...what does work as it should?

i don’t realy have another, more reasonable, explanation.

OS
    Android
    I kept doing some tests... When I noticed this failure, it was in the arena...

However, playing in Number of the beast with the following team: Alexander Eddie; Sehkmet and; Osiris.

As soon as Eddie activated the heal shield, the passive Osiris turned into the golden version (perfect heal shield) on next turn.

As you said one more bug that we see around, but seemingly solved.

Thanks.
    Up The Irons!

OS
    Android
    I don't understand perfect heal shield first turn... It is useless for sacrifice talismans in that sense.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    I don't understand perfect heal shield first turn... It is useless for sacrifice talismans in that sense.
    cough "green blocker" cough