OS
    Android

3rd Night City Event and Gates of Dawn

Salute Troopers,
    I Think with the last NC Event we will be able to buy the last Version of The Killer and Poison Cook/Gunner Convict for Blood frags.

Actually we have a Option to earn many of those Fragments. What u think, shall we try to get many frags as possible to prepared?

My thoughts is, the next Event is about buying souls.

Next is, the last january Event could be featuring a new charakter too. I want to be safe, that i have enough blood Fragments for the last NC Event and the Ironite for a new "75" Souls Event Charakter, so thinking about to sacrificing all my dupes for Fragments and safe the ironite.

Any opinions?

OS
    Android
    Guys? what is your opinion?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Guys? what is your opinion?
    It’s always a gamble, so who knows. I never keep dupes anyways they are useless for the most part so I might be biased.

I will say this I used all my resources to get as many souls as possible during this event because I wanted KP. If another good character comes out soon for blood frags I will be SOL and I don’t mean speed of light eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I have 860 sitting waiting at the moment - I might go for more as got plenty to sack. I am hoping that there is a way to get some cool characters in the last section of the event as I am missing one or two from Night City - not got The Killer or Sentinal Banshee (got three or four of the other Banshees though!)

There is bound to be some big might character to get - this is the way the game is so no doubt there will be a new caharacter designed to nulify Assassin Banshee. I am pretty sure Gates of Dawn wil be to do with an enhanced Wickerman Ed - like the new Samurai maybe.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Have just beaten madness twice in a row on auto with this team so thought I'd share.
    Benjamin - serenity, guard
    Icarus - holy, health, burning
    Valkyrie - flash, heal
    Corrupt rescuer - power, angel

Could probably tweak the talismans to improve, but maybe helpful for those without ffe, killer prime etc

OS
    iOS
    I win 9 out of 10 madness with
    Breeg
    Sentinel Banshee
    Magus Banshee
    Assassin Hellraiser. (Auto-immunity has been key)
    If not immunized still have cleanse from the magus. And the clear of silver effects (doom) by Breeg.
    The sentinel event challenge was tough. I ended up doing it with Breeg, banshee, Elf of the damned and ichiyou, shenobi medic.