OS
    Android

Lightbulb Been playing with an idea about the game and characters

Haven't done any researches yet but... would it be possible to make the "ultimate" collaboration with the band, players and community to make the game greater with options that when you buy and register specific cd's or digipacks to get unique codes for specific souls or complete set of fragments for eddies eg. if you buy Piece of Mind album, you get the code for Piece of mind eddie soul or all of the fragments to get the soul or if you buy Virtual XI the Clansman eddie
    and so on? Since you can't buy specific eddies in the game, it would be the win-win situation for everyone involved, the band would get money from purchasing the original contents, I believe the game developers too and the customers would get the cd-s or digipacks and enjoying playing the game while listening to the music.

OS
    Android
    /signed

I love this idea - at least if it worked retroactively, since I already own almost all the albums. Would be cool if you could get to choose a code for different characters; for example Seventh Son of a Seventh Son would give you the option of a code for 7th Son Eddie, Mystic Eddie, or the Clairvoyant
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither