Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah skull quests still locked for me too. I wonder if it is iOS related? Also my skull quest total that you can get is below what I actually have so maybe it is that which is broken - think mine is still 930 but I have over 960 completed.
    I'm on iOS.. no issue. It unlocked for me.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    finished the normal campaign.

Loved the background art, and the character models, they were pretty great, and it was good to see how some of the characters that were already existing fit into the story.

Was not easy, spent 150 or so ironite on revives, so I doubt I'll be completing the madness difficulty any time soon, lol. Really meant I had to think on which characters and abilities to use at which times, which was good.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The next event is Warrior Derby Demon (fragment).
    The Store currently has a 4* Banshee Warrior Character Soul for 375 Blood Fragments.
    I can't imagine these are the same two characters, but they sound like it based on their descriptions. Can anyone confirm?
    The derby demon characters, belong to a faction called "Banshee" in the story of Night city, and there are warrior, sentinel, magus, and assassin classes, but only the sentinel, magus, and assassin are available in the "night soul".

So maybe they are the same ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    The derby demon characters, belong to a faction called "Banshee" in the story of Night city, and there are warrior, sentinel, magus, and assassin classes, but only the sentinel, magus, and assassin are available in the "night soul".

So maybe they are the same ?
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. But, it seems strange to sell the soul of a character who will be featured shortly in a fragment event. That made me wonder if there were two Warrior Banshees.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    From what I've noticed, a Banshee warrior (who carries a chainsaw) is the boss of the skull mission, and the same is available for the blood fragments.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. But, it seems strange to sell the soul of a character who will be featured shortly in a fragment event. That made me wonder if there were two Warrior Banshees.
    well, buying them with the blood fragments, it says that's a one-time-only purchase ? so from the warrior derby demon fragment event, that allows you a second chance, or to buy more than one ?

OS
    iOS
    These are two different characters. **Spoiler**The Banshee (Warrior) is the boss of the gang you meet in Night City (you can also face her in the Gold and Souls Vault Skull Quest)**Spoiler End**. The Warrior Derby Demon is a member of said gang and is found generally throughout the Night City battles.

-kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 12-05-2018 at 09:08 PM.

This is an absolutely insanely cool city to play. I really enjoyed my run through the dungeon. Sadly it turned out that i found a team as soon as i entered Hard that could complete any level all the way through Madness. Going through them again doing some of the skulls i missed i tried the final battle with only assassins. I hate to say it. But that was a huge dissapointment.
    I do from time to time have a hard job defeating the beast on madness mode. But this one got destroyed with 4 hits.

I will not give away my team for the entire game-mode. But use the following if you have trouble with that last fight with only assasins:
    Rainmaker Eddie (Advantage + Shadow), The Beast (Advantage + Shadow), Pyro Soldier (Energy + Endure (This 1 does not matter at all)).

Simply use the basic attack of Beast and Pyro + 6 Cost Special from Ed + Basic from Ed. And make them all perfect. And the boss dies.

Sad it ends so easy as it is really cool and the difficulty starts out really high. But it sort of stays the same on normal, hard and madness.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    madness difficulty is not that hard as i expected maybe because primordial,eternal and passive disabled...

I am enjoying the new world so much!

Thanks!

I just have one problem, I am running out of talismans slots and I can't expand them anymore,I think the new update removed the option to expand them to 500.

Thank you