Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    In my opinion this is a very bad final event for the winter mega event!
    14 event souls (that give 70 blood frags) and 100 blood frags is really low. Compare this to the final event of the Powerslave Gods! There we were able to get all gods that we missed out before with some clever resource management. This time the final event is a pay-to-win event tempting those that have missed out the good rewards from blood frags to buy event souls, as this has the "excuse" that you have the chance to get the Killer Beast or you buy 61 (75-14) souls for the guarantee (in fact it is a bit less as we get some blood frags back for opening the souls).
    I am glad that I went the "safe route" and used the 2 sacrifice events that gave blood frags intensively enough (>21 vortexes in the first sac event), so that I could get all characters early, and enough event frags for The Killer, and at least one set of all available Talisman sets (and some more Warlords) after the second sac event. My first 9 event souls in the recent event gave blue eyes, think I will miss out the KB.
    I am sorry for those that hoped for a good final event like the one mentioned from the Powerslave gods!
    Of course, an arena event is completely different compared to a sacrifice event... but an option would have been to guarantee blood frags (maybe 1, 5 or 10) for every arena fight, I think we had something similar with character frags long ago. This would also be a motivation to do moire than the 200 fights.
    This!! So disappointed with this final event...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    is there still any way to get the killer fragments? im at 350/750... I didn't even know what i was doing at the start of this event. Now i understand a lot better how the resource management works, but i missed out on a ton of blood frags and other things on that first sac event, i didnt even have enough to get an ultimate back then. (haha back then a few months ago). its funny how quickly the whole game changes for you as you figure things out.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    is there still any way to get the killer fragments? im at 350/750... I didn't even know what i was doing at the start of this event. Now i understand a lot better how the resource management works, but i missed out on a ton of blood frags and other things on that first sac event, i didnt even have enough to get an ultimate back then. (haha back then a few months ago). its funny how quickly the whole game changes for you as you figure things out.
    None of us knew the optimal accumulation and spending strategy. That is because they purposely kept us in the dark on how many opportunities to earn blood fragments in what quantities would exist. They also didn't put up an expiration date for the items in the store. My best guess is they were hoping for miscalculations on our side so we would spend money to obtain missing blood fragments. That is probably the reason why this blood frag event is tied to event souls.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    You can still buy Night Soul frags for 1 soul per day. When you open the soul you get the Killer (1% chance...haha) and 10 Killer frags.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Echoing the previous sentiments here - very disappointing end to this event. TBH the previous sac event should have been the final event, or at the very least some kind of mission grinding.

I had enough ironite and sac fodder ready to go to get any character, but with an arena event and a limit on soul/fragment generation there just isnt a chance without *far* too much ironite (~4700).

Doubly disappointing is the arena event ran simultaneously with the gauntlet event - I burned through all my extra SOW chasing SSS (though the rewards were bugged; gg).

I was also hoping for an end much like the powerslave event - all souls open, multiple ways to get value out of it, etc.

I managed to get the killer due to a game glitch (no reset on soul purchases) that did not have the courtesy to reappear here, so FML I guess.

OS
    Android
    Gonna add my 2 cents and say I am very disappointed as well. I figured we'd get a pretty unique event for the final NC mega event. Not a typical arena event. This is just the same crap we get every month. Maybe the boss run will be a little better. I actually thought the boss run would be the final event since I can't remember having one before (though I have quit this game twice since it's initial release, so maybe we have had one before when I wasn't playing).

Anyway, I'm not surprised this is what we got, but still disappointed. Devs could have done better - have done better.

OS
    Android
    You guys want to get everything for free but that happens only in dreams. The reality is an other one: you get what you paid for and they v been even too way generous lately to give everything to everyone through bugged sacrifices and flexible ways to hoards resources. Back to the days to get a c
    Warrior cotd u really were need to be a blessed one! Now arena is a tough mess at every division, newbies with powerful toons and no clue how to set them up. God save us from all this mess, please 🤦🏻*♂️

OS
    Android
    No, not asking for free stuff. Just a unique event. Having a normal arena event we get every month as the last NC Mega Event is pretty lame.

OS
    Android
    I'm saying that despite the frontal RNG ASPECT, this game, if aims to one or more toons, collectable characters, always pushed to the "buy for win" solution, early days was more difficult and gambling then now too where they gives ppl to get from sacrifices and most important frags guarantee. So they never say, play to collect or to get this or that op toon. If u are after something you pay for otherwise u don't care or just drop your cards to try. As I said they are being too much generous for me, penalising, this time all those who make this game to be alive yet. Rude but simple truth.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    You guys want to get everything for free but that happens only in dreams. The reality is an other one: you get what you paid for and they v been even too way generous lately to give everything to everyone through bugged sacrifices and flexible ways to hoards resources. Back to the days to get a c
    Warrior cotd u really were need to be a blessed one! Now arena is a tough mess at every division, newbies with powerful toons and no clue how to set them up. God save us from all this mess, please ����*♂️
    Shaolin is right about how much NF has opened up the flow of resources in general. Getting ANY 5 star and then the shards to max it out was way harder back when I started. There still needs to be a reason to continue, an elusive overpowered character or talisman that drains all resources to get before everyone else has one. Sometimes money is involved, so what. The bugs have slowed down considerably and new content has been generated. Money well spent. Echoing what Druid said in his note to Slauki, the game is at its best right now.