Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 414
  1. #161
    Senior Member AcesHigh189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    131
    Hey is there any team to complete madness without any gods of Powerslave and any ninjas except Magnus. Managed to get through normal and hard pretty well but madness I am stuck on Killers.

  2. #162
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    896
    Pulled the Magus Derby-Demon from the event souls. She does physical damage and magic stat is higher than attack stat:

    HP 10239
    att 232
    def 331
    magic 893
    mr 466
    special 432

    #facepalm
    __________________
    Clan: CeasarsLegion

  3. #163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    The Night City Mega Event is a winter-long series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters associated with Night City.

    Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Blood Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Specials Store.

    Blood Soul Fragments are the central event currency for the Night City Mega Events and will drop or be rewarded in all associated events.
    Sorry I have question about the killer soul fragments we get after finish Night City.

    We can get 300 killer soul fragments in Night City totally, when we finish normal, hard and madness.

    But can we still get those killer soul fragments after this event?

    I don't think I can finish madness of Night City in this event.

    So, if I want to save my 650 killer soul fragments form night souls.

    And maybe someday in future when I finish madness of Night City, I can collect 750 killer soul fragments for summoning the killer.

    Is this worked?

  4. #164
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    700
    So what is needed to buy the 2 worthwhile blood fragment items is 1250 for Killer Prime and Banshee. Maybe a few Warlord talismans if I scrounge up some extra. I sure want Amarthir s prediction to be on about upcoming sac blood & snow event to furnish blood fragments. I have 150 now and need a way to make a fat pile of these without wasting ironite on event souls.

  5. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    Sorry I have question about the killer soul fragments we get after finish Night City.

    We can get 300 killer soul fragments in Night City totally, when we finish normal, hard and madness.

    But can we still get those killer soul fragments after this event?

    I don't think I can finish madness of Night City in this event.

    So, if I want to save my 650 killer soul fragments form night souls.

    And maybe someday in future when I finish madness of Night City, I can collect 750 killer soul fragments for summoning the killer.

    Is this worked?
    Those are different “killers”. The 300 shards for finishing all 3 difficulties on Night City award you the “Killer Eddie”-that’s a permanent addition to the game and will remain forever.

    The 750 fragments award you “the Killer” who is an ally not an eddie and he can be acquired either from the night souls or by gathering 750 fragments by opening night souls.

    Then there is “the killer prime” (sentinel ally)- this one can be bought for the blood shards, acquired also from opening night souls.

    and then there is “the killer beast”- that’s the warrior ally, who is the final boss of the night city and that one cannot be acquired anywhere yet...
    Last edited by Mizrael; 12-09-2018 at 04:25 PM. Reason: typo

  6. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Those are different “killers”. The 300 shards for finishing all 3 difficulties on Night City award you the “Killer Eddie”-that’s a permanent addition to the game and will remain forever.

    The 750 fragments award you “the Killer” who is an ally not an eddie and he can be acquired either from the night souls or by gathering 750 fragments by opening night souls.

    Then there is “the killer prime” (sentinel ally)- this one can be bought for the blood shards, acquired also from opening night souls.

    and then there is “the killer beast”- that’s the warrior ally, who is the final boss of the night city and that one cannot be acquired anywhere yet...
    OMG, I am a fool.

    Thank you for explaining.

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    How to activate the second skull dungeon? Do I need all skulls on hard or madness or both?
    ??? What do you mean the second Skull dungeon! I only see one and it requires 927 skulls to open. So you can't afford to miss a single skull if you want it to open.
    Or am I missing something?

  8. #168
    Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    161
    Thanks for the character suggestions guys, finished the challenge
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Pulled the Magus Derby-Demon from the event souls. She does physical damage and magic stat is higher than attack stat:

    HP 10239
    att 232
    def 331
    magic 893
    mr 466
    special 432

    #facepalm
    Noticed this too - thought might just be a misprint on her skills but nope she does in fact deal physical damage.

  10. #170
    Senior Member rags-6094's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Noticed this too - thought might just be a misprint on her skills but nope she does in fact deal physical damage.
    Better start work on the unlikely Magis Attack Relic! These sort always through a spanner in the works...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

    Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •