Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    they do the same like previous Beast event...7500ironite and killer is yours,no thanks...
    Exactly my first thought, too. But let's wait and see what the other events during this Mega Event give us, especially the sacrifice event(s)! For the God's Mega Event this was also the big rescue in the end!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I'm a bit frustrated because of:

- the difficulty of some quests to get the skull quest. "Win only with base attacks" and "Win with 100% health"
    - too many new toons and talismans and expensive new slots to use them all (slots should be unlimited & we need better UI to change/switch between them)
    - too many events at the same time
    - too many "Killer-toons" (wtf??? "The Killer", "The Killer Premium" (omg really???) - (there is only one KILLER and that's EDDIE!)

The artwork and the music are very nice, but I miss the the early days when the game was easier to handle.

OS
    iOS
    Not even looked at how I am getting some of the hits as I went straight into playing last night and did not look at events! Anyway, I was using Cyborg and his fury which was going off nearly once a round and was doing the lower fury/steal. I am actually nearly complete on toxic burns - it is the other two that I need to focus on so the toxic burns must have come from Charlotte maybe - don't think Cyborg does it with primordial and then I used Icarus with destiny/sustain...not complaining as I am getting there without even knowing it.

AoP works well with shock tallies as others have said as using him for farming AMOLAD alongside Cyborg and Magus Shinobi.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 12-05-2018 at 11:25 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Does it work for you?
    Yeah it has been, Ive finished toxic burns challenge and almost shock as well farming AMOLAD. Lower fury generation hasn't changed but thats likely tied to current team/strategy. SoL eddie doesnt seem to use his power move to lower fury on auto.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Yeah it has been, Ive finished toxic burns challenge and almost shock as well farming AMOLAD. Lower fury generation hasn't changed but thats likely tied to current team/strategy. SoL eddie doesnt seem to use his power move to lower fury on auto.
    Try Cyborg - his fury which goes off a lot through AMOLAD seems to do the trick. I just stuck on multiple sets of shock tallies to Mag Shinobi and AoP so that should also go quick.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yes me. I have over the requirement but cant unlock it - maybe after reset?
    It unblocks when you unblock NIGHT CITY MADNESS, they unblock at the same time (at least that was for me...)
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    What? This is really strange then as I also ran AMOLAD yesterday. Maybe there was a hotfix over night? As I have not reached a level with 5 waves in NC I went for AMOLAD with a very long fight to get the 2 birds use their fury as often as possible, went back to the challenges and saw that the numbers did not change.
    But no worries, there is so much time left and there are some nice chars that help for the challenges, also within the new levels.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I have to say that the difficulty is quite welcome. I lost the second fight on normal and was initially taken aback. I spend at least 700 ironite on lost battles to make sure my troopers did not get cheated and two large SoT refills to get me through all levels.

The challenges are fun-strating and some required me to play them at least 5 times just to get the prerequisites done. The most difficult for me was "Use 10 Power abilites". This was due mainly to not having enough time because I was killing too fast. I ended up using Clansman/Gunner Lillith with Energy talismans/Magus CoTD with Energy Talismans to get my power up every round and chain Sacred Heart and even then sometimes I barely hit 10.

Prisoner is a big help when dealing with most of the Hellraisers and anyone that can Silence seems to help prevent the Derby Girls from ruining your day.

There is so much good coming from this update, from the smoothness of the update to the vast array of new Allies at all star levels to the much needed changes in the Arena. The Queen's Guard for instance has a basic attack passive called "Wake" that will wake any ally who is affected by sleep/perfect sleep. In addition he has an 35%(60% full shard) chance to cleanse all allies of silver effects and 25%(50% full shard) to stun. Not too bad for a 3*.

I still have plenty of challenges to complete and time to do them. Even though I have beaten every level with full skulls, I am far from being bored with the new content. The animations of the Derby Girls is my favorite. The backwards skating after attack is so cool with the flame trails. I know some people are having difficulty but think about when BNW came out and how hard Madness NOtb was when you first attempted it.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 12-05-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Anyone else not getting any blood fragments dropping?
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Anyone else not getting any blood fragments dropping?
    Same here! Problem: this is intended I think

Retired in November 2020