Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Love the new update! Thx for all the great developments guys. I'm curious, can we get indicators with soul fragments which are high priority (are you sure you want to exchange for this soul rather than store items?) Versus old event fragments which were one time only and not returning? My fragment inventory is getting a bit out of hand )

OS
    Android
    My strategy on night city is as follows: I have cleared the first area and am replaying it for the event goals. I find that since the difficulty increases as you go, you won't want to auto it, as I've died a couple of times. But most importantly, I want to do it manually to enjoy the new storyline and take my time to extend the experience.

OS
    Android
    Night city is awesome but I don't know if it's my phones problem or is it a software bug, that during gameplay at some point all the "power bars" of all characters dissapear and I can only see the right part of the attack button and when level is won the animation overlays the continue screen, so I can just tap the cosmos button. The aftermath of this is no level rewards and I have to play the same level again because It's not registered as finished even if it is.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I have all the skulls needed as well but skull quest is still locked 🙁

OS
    iOS
    Yeah skull quests still locked for me too. I wonder if it is iOS related? Also my skull quest total that you can get is below what I actually have so maybe it is that which is broken - think mine is still 930 but I have over 960 completed.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know how to go through "code of morality" 5.2 , on hard level? i can't go through. I've tried most of my eddies...I lose on the first wave, those damn dogs...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by alekos View Post
    Does anyone know how to go through "code of morality" 5.2 , on hard level? i can't go through. I've tried most of my eddies...I lose on the first wave, those damn dogs...
    Try Prisoner and Horus - passive disable and then stun them as often as you can.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Iron Eddie, Prisoner and Assassin Demon Spawn. Just spam stun your way through

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah skull quests still locked for me too. I wonder if it is iOS related? Also my skull quest total that you can get is below what I actually have so maybe it is that which is broken - think mine is still 930 but I have over 960 completed.
    I’m on IOS too - mine says 927 needed and 937 completed.

OS
    Android
    The next event is Warrior Derby Demon (fragment).

The Store currently has a 4* Banshee Warrior Character Soul for 375 Blood Fragments.

I can't imagine these are the same two characters, but they sound like it based on their descriptions. Can anyone confirm?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell