Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    For the magus I used Crusader too with Lilith and Alchemist I think it was. Pretty sure I ended up with 100% health, or close to it, too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Good call guys - Crusader got it done for me.
    Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Goood news. Glad you got it.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I can't believe my luck this time - opened 15 Night Souls and got the Killer! It's the first time when I got the featured character from event souls (except Shinobis, but they were only as supporting chars, not the main prize). Shortly after the Assassin Ultimate Pack appeared and guess what? I bought it. The stuff is cool, the price is acceptable and it's also a way of saying "thank you" to the devs.

The game is alive again with Night City. Good job!
    So far completed it on normal with all the skulls. I'm now doing hard, but without haste.
    Anyway, I'm curious what The Isle of Avalon will bring..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    I can't believe my luck this time - opened 15 Night Souls and got the Killer! It's the first time when I got the featured character from event souls (except Shinobis, but they were only as supporting chars, not the main prize). Shortly after the Assassin Ultimate Pack appeared and guess what? I bought it. The stuff is cool, the price is acceptable and it's also a way of saying "thank you" to the devs.

The game is alive again with Night City. Good job!
    So far completed it on normal with all the skulls. I'm now doing hard, but without haste.
    Anyway, I'm curious what The Isle of Avalon will bring..
    Nice one. Noluck for me so far but I rarley get any on these events. In time I guess we will get them all!

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Aaah, Bass Eddie arrives. I laughed my ass when i saw him on the News Screen.

Then i thought what? Iron Eddie 2? Then i read Bass Eddie and began to laugh.
    IT was so funny because i thought what's the next Eddie? Drum Eddie? I imagined a Band of Eddies.

Aaah i am still laughing but in a positive way. Now i will everytime think about the different Eddies as a Band on a Stage with all the things a good Iron Maiden show needs..! xD <3
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I think it's great how all the different Banshees not only have different outfits but are wielding different power tools as well.

OS
    Android
    Huummmm, just opened 56 event souls,and got all the events toons. Even got dupes, 3 Bass Eddie's, 4 assassin Banshee.
    First time that happens, guess it was my lucky day.

Great event!! I'll keep going so I can finally get Killer Prime.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Huummmm, just opened 56 event souls,and got all the events toons. Even got dupes, 3 Bass Eddie's, 4 assassin Banshee.
    First time that happens, guess it was my lucky day.

Great event!! I'll keep going so I can finally get Killer Prime.
    I dropped 41 got the banshees with some dupes but no bass. I’m happy about that but the sacrifice rewards are a major disappointment. I’ve done 5 or 6 tier vi sacrifices with 2 vortex fills and it’s literaaly been almost 100% skill shards as rewards. A few legendary souls and a few gun/ass souls but that’s it. So the event is now effectively over for me

OS
    Android
    Opened 112 souls and got every event character except for Gunner Banshee. Curses!

But this event was very generous to me otherwise, I never dropped Bass Eddie from any of the souls but I did still get him from the fragments. That's why it's there and I'm glad it is, even though 75 is a bit much.

All the Banshees I have are pretty cool and interesting. They will definitely make some killer combo's.