Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I have not even attempted any event challenges yet I just wanted to get through the storyline and beat everything at Normal level, I might say it's a fair bit harder than I imagined, I lost several times, yes I lost at normal level.. all in the chances of completing the skull quests, in one go, which by the way I believe cannot be done. When the game provides Charlotte the first time round for many of the quests, trying to complete them in one go is just not possible when some quests require all Assasins or all Gunners and all must survive.. I can suggest the get 10 x power moves can be completed by using a cheap power move on Eddie, one that does no damage, I use Edward the great's power move Fortify very successfully, Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer's power move Avail is another good one, cheap but gets the job done.

Lots of goodies on the way through, I have completed normal, the others I'll take my time on once all the normal skull quests are completed, I'm 75% there...
    Any great tips fellow troopers keep them coming! Nice work NF, errr Navigator, errr whoever you are...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I missed SoL Eddie's lower power move. That will make quick work of that mission.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Hi,

I finished normal with alll skulls and I am running through HARD (beyond the half of battles now with more than 80% of the skulls). The team i'm using and it seems quite easy until now is Alexander Eddie, Blue Ninja and the Prisoner (with primordials). For specific skulls, use the appropiate chars but keep the Prisoner when you don't have to use specific type... maybe MADNESS will be insane, but normal and hard aren't with this team.

I have a pair of eddies in the back (Benjamin and Iron Eddie) for fury skulls.

EDIT: Level HARD completed with the team i said and 56/72 skulls. LET'S GO TO MADNESS!!!

EDIT 2: MADNESS Done!... got Killers. Use Crusader instead of Iron Eddie.
    Last edited by DickinsonMan; 12-05-2018 at 10:33 AM.
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Thealchemist, the mission is toxic burns not furious burns. The fastest way for the burns is use assassin demon spawn and IE.
    Thanks. When I posted I was focusing on trying to go through Night City while doing toxic burns. Daeladus did quite well doing around 400. But now I'm just farming AMOLAD and trying to do those missions there so I can make sure I can do Night City with the best possible team setup as its getting more challenging...

IE and the demon spawn finished the remaining toxic burns quite well but not sure how well they would hold up Night City, kinda why I didnt use them there.

Right now Im trying the magus Shinobi (power move does 3x shock on enemies) and shock talismans on another toon plus SoL Eddie in tow to make more of a dent in the shock and lower fury missions. Have about 300 shocks to go and still over 400 lower fury's. Once they are done it will be back to Night City permanently.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 12-05-2018 at 07:58 AM. Reason: grammar
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Just a tip if anyone needs it - If you have him, Prisoner (Or anyone who can passive disable) is extremely handy to have.
    When going up against the Assassin and Gunner Hellraisers with Counterstike/Counterattck, I was getting my ass handed to me, literally one-shotted (Alex, Charlotte, Osiris). Swapped Osiris with Prisoner and found it much easier, since his passive disable stops their counter ability.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Leviathan, will the blood fragment store items/characters remain the same for each of the night city mega events or will they change with each of the 3 stages?
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    But now I'm just farming AMOLAD and trying to do those missions there
    Does it work for you? I tried it and it did not count the applied effects. This is sad because I created a funny team with 2 of the never used angry birds as they do the right effects with their fury. A lot of talisman switching for nothing... I would really love some general inventory overhaul!

The design of the City and the fresh opponents are just brilliant! Congrats on the artwork once again! I do not hurry through it as I want to enjoy the new stuff. Even switched on the sound since a long time
    The difficulty seems to be fairly high, which is great as a challenge.
    Nevertheless, it was unavoidable that the first ones had already managed everything after a few hours. Congratulations - although I can't really understand the hurry.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Anyone having difficulty opening up the Gold and Souls Vault Skull Quest? I have 930/930 Skulls and it won't open for me.
    Yes me. I have over the requirement but cant unlock it - maybe after reset?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    they do the same like previous Beast event...7500ironite and killer is yours,no thanks...

OS
    iOS
    Normal was good fun - like it a lot. Most skulls done bar one or two. I seemed to get through this OK with the main team of Charlotte, Cyborg (primordial) and Icarus (destiny and sustain).

Using Assassin only on Lord of the Flies is going to take some thought and tally juggling I think.

Kid of like all of it really - decent challenge and not even near Madness yet. Nothing really not to like so far in my view and not spotting too many issues at all, if any. Certainly seems to be almost bug free but kind of hard to tell on some levels due to the skills of the new characters and what they do - seen some scary health fixes for sure - just when you thought they were wasted they come back - but think that is skills on some of the new characters.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496