Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well sure, I agree that the flood gates for resources have been opened and it's much easier these days than when the game first released. I've been playing since day one so I know the pain. I started a new account on another device just for fun and see what drops I could get and I'm getting 5 star eddies and toons before beating the Underworld. in the beginning I had the underworld beat and still sitting on only 4 star toons. It was tough.

As stated before, my beef - and I imagine others as well - is with the lack luster event. Not the rewards specifically. I know there are those that complain about the rewards, but most of us just wanted a unique event. Not a regular arena event, that's all.

OS
    Android
    Yes, the game is pay to be the best. That is what a game does to be profitable. The game can be quite enjoyable without spending money, you just wont be in the top ten each week. If you want to be in the top in arena and gauntlet you will need to buy SoW, directly with ironite or through events. That's just to compete, that doesnt inclued the new toons.

As previously stated the arena has become quite difficult. Everyone is easily acquiring some OP toon/talisman. When everyone receives them people complain how difficult it is to play. I dont hear to many complaints about the OP toon they receive saying it's just unfair to everyone else to attack your team.

I didn't start playing until the game was 1 year old. Most of the newer players cant understand how hard it was just to beat BNW without all the new OP toon/talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    @Muzzleloader I started a little over a year ago as well and sadly only recently got wickerman Eddie. If finished underworld when I finally got Grim Reaper. I remember getting Aces High and thinking I was so powerful lol. I look at these Eddie's and find them weak now, but still love them because they got me through to where I am. I seldom try to get above the top 100 and still don't really desire it. I enjoy the game, but really wish instead of a new toon or Eddie, we could get more worlds to play. I remember really looking forward to completing a madness level so I could go onto the next world. It really made me want to play. Unlike the grinding we're at now. The arena and gauntlet both feel very repetitive. It's like do I want white or black lol. If really love to see new worlds open on a more regular basis. I guess I'm getting burned out..,

OS
    Android
    Hit the nail on the head, HuckFinn. I'd rather have more content in terms of worlds/dungeons than grinding events. The events are cool enough, but get stale real quick. Let's hope tings will spice up again once they introduce clans and Silent Planet. Avalon...wont be available until 2021 or 2022 if Night City is any indication.

I am looking forward to the harder difficulties in the current worlds, too. I expect them to be NC level in difficulty or worse, haha. And then we will all complain about how hard Ailing Kingdom is.
    Last edited by Ironstyle; 02-25-2019 at 06:30 PM. Reason: grammar, spelling, general idiocy

OS
    iOS
    Ok, just to change the subject a bit. Just bought 40 souls, got 1 bass Eddie, 1 assassin Banshee and a lot of useless stuff. Aren't we supposed to have higher chances to get all latest new toons ?

OS
    iOS
    You got a 5* Eddie and a 4* ass from 40 souls, that’s far above average.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I got tons of Bass Eddies from that event, like everybody else. Spending 3.600 Ironite for an assassin Banshee is not exactly a win situation.

What I find wrong in this game is not the fact that you need money to make it to the top ranks or to get the latest toons. What bothers me is the fact that most of the time you do so, you get nothing in return.
    Last edited by apeterrr; 02-25-2019 at 08:16 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by apeterrr View Post
    I got tons of Bass Eddies from that event, like everybody else. Spending 3.600 Ironite for an assassin Banshee is not exactly a win situation.

What I find wrong in this game is not the fact that you need money to make it to the top ranks or to get the latest toons. What bothers me is the fact that most of the time you do so, you get nothing in return.
    Honestly, that's not too bad. If you didn't already have the assassin banshee, she's exclusive to the soul you pulled her from (red or shrieking I think). Saves you from having to use heroic souls to get her later on whenever she pops up in the rotation.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Honestly, that's not too bad. If you didn't already have the assassin banshee, she's exclusive to the soul you pulled her from (red or shrieking I think). Saves you from having to use heroic souls to get her later on whenever she pops up in the rotation.
    Just for fun, purchased 30 more. Only 3*...

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately, that sounds about right. I haven't been doing well with event souls this time out. I racked up a solid amount of ironite during the recent sacrifice event and now they want it back. LOTB givith and taketh away.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)