Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Night City Mega-Event - Info and Discussion

Warning: The Night City Mega Event is almost over! All items available for Blood Fragments in the Specials Store will disappear at 4pm PT on March 9th. Please ensure you have spent all your Blood Fragments before this time!

The Night City Mega Event is a winter-long series of events that will feature a number of collectible characters associated with Night City.

Throughout the course of this event you will be able to collect Blood Fragments which can be traded in for unique items in the Specials Store.

Blood Soul Fragments are the central event currency for the Night City Mega Events and will drop or be rewarded in all associated events.

Blood Fragments can be saved and traded in for the following items in the Specials Store:
    • Rotating Night City Mega-Event Soul Fragments x40 (3 Blood Fragments, 5/Day)
    • Rare Soul x1 (10 Blood Fragments, 5/Day)
    • Skill Shard x1 (25 Blood Fragments, 2/Week)
    • Venom Talisman (Shield) x1 (50 Blood Fragments, 3/Week)
    • Radiant Talisman (Onslaught) x1 (75 Blood Fragments, 4/Week)
    • Warlord Talisman (Barrier) x1 (100 Blood Fragments, 2/Week)
    • 3* London Officer Character Soul (50 Blood Fragments, 1 TIME PURCHASE ONLY)
    • 4* Banshee Warrior Character Soul (375 Blood Fragments, 1 TIME PURCHASE ONLY)
    • 5* The Killer Prime Character Soul (875 Blood Fragments, 1 TIME PURCHASE ONLY)

The London Officer is a strong support that grants Endure to a random ally every turn and can Increase the Critical Strike Chance, DEF, and MR of all allies, while inflicting Seal and Permadeath on his enemies.

The Banshee Warrior is the ruthless leader of the Banshee Gang in Night City and brings a powerful and aggressive skill set to match her attitude. She is capable of disarming her opponents by removing their offensive beneficial effects every turn and inflicting massive damage and various negative effects, such as Perfect Corruption and Grevious Burns based on her ATK and DEF stats.

The Killer Prime is an evolved version of The Killer. He is a powerful Sentinel that can remove beneficial effects from all enemies and inflict Curse and Permadeath on every turn!

Please note that The Killer Prime, London Officer and Banshee warrior are ONLY available in the Special Store using Blood Soul Fragments. At the conclusion of this event, these characters will be much more difficult to obtain, as they won’t be featured in any other soul.

IMPORTANT: Blood Fragments can also be used to make Blood Souls, which will drop a 5★ Sacrificial Heart. Sacrificial Hearts will give you high sacrifice essence when sacrificed, but cannot be used to purchase the items available for Blood Fragments. Converting Blood Fragments into their Souls and/or opening those Souls is not reversible, so please avoid spending your Blood Fragments in that manner unless you’re not interested in any of the offers available in the Specials Store.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 02-24-2019 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Adding a warning about Night City Mega Event end date

OS
    iOS
    any help with toxic burn,shock and lower fury?that characters are best?

OS
    Android
    Sry, but what about Killers Eddie?

When you say "All winter Long" how long is the mega event exactly? 4 Months? 20 events total?

OS
    Android
    -PLEEEZZ!! Best quote ever from Eddie so far.

Name:  Screenshot_20181204-140514_1.png
Views: 2618
Size:  472.2 KB

For the challenges I'm using Sekhmet for lower Fury, Angel of Pain for shock and Iron Eddie for toxic burn. If you have Venom Talismans then just spam his future basic and sometimes you'll get crave from the Venom Talismans and it'll instantly go boom.

OS
    Android
    I've been on a break for a few months. Not a year or anything. But I come back today (very randomly, had no idea this was released) and my maxed team sucks balls. I died on the second mission in night city on easy mode?? What in the hell kind of talismans did you guys add to this?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I take it back guys don't use that team lmao I didn't even pass the first wave
    Name:  Screenshot_20181204-141010_1.png
Views: 2205
Size:  177.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I've been on a break for a few months. Not a year or anything. But I come back today (very randomly, had no idea this was released) and my maxed team sucks balls. I died on the second mission in night city on easy mode?? What in the hell kind of talismans did you guys add to this?
    Oh come on you didn't think it would be easy did you? That would be disappointing considering how long we all waited ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OS
    iOS
    woah. I got to be careful.

OS
    iOS
    Stage 3, Killers Stage is a pretty neat opportunity for some people

I am digging it so far
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Sry, but what about Killers Eddie?
    Hi URock.

Killers Eddie is not a featured character in this event. He is not available from any Souls, and is unlockable through gameplay! Once you complete Night City on all 3 difficulty settings you will receive Killers Eddie.