Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Ok, so I purchased KP, warrior banshee, officer and warlord talisman with blood fragments so far. I have been buying night souls here and there when I feel lucky to try and get my hands on the killer (always been blue eyes so far).

Now I have about 100 blood fragments and 360 killer fragments. Can someone help me decide if I should keep buying night souls with blood fragments or hold on to what I have? I am worried that I might get close to 700 killer fragments before the event ends. Which means after spending all those blood fragments I will end up with 5 precious souls...

Does anyone know if we will have a chance to get more killer fragments through events or souls?
    So many unknowns lol....
    To be honest, I'm surprised that Night Souls are still purchasable with Blood Fragments. I believe Kaz said awhile back that when Part 2 of the mega-event began, the Night Souls for Blood Frags would switch to be the Part 2 featured soul (Shrieking Soul). But, that apparently didn't happen.

Update: Below is the post I referenced . . .

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ll=1#post87969

Update #2: I have re-read this post and those leading up to it several times, and now it's unclear to me if the Night Souls for Blood Frags was going to rotate as well. Maybe we can get clarification from the devs. If it isn't going to rotate, you might have time to get The Killer, which I would definitely do. Maybe the devs will give us the end date, so you can do the math.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-24-2019 at 09:36 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Okay . . . Look at the first post of this thread. Below is the relevant section.

Blood Fragments can be saved and traded in for the following items in the Specials Store:

Rotating Night City Mega-Event Soul Fragments x40 (3 Blood Fragments, 5/Day)

It seems the Night Soul for Blood Frags deal should have transitioned to the Shrieking Soul but did not, as I originally suspected. In that case, I'd be very reluctant to continue buying Night Souls if you still need a lot of them. They might go away at any moment.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-24-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Okay . . . Look at the first post of this thread. Below is the relevant section.

Blood Fragments can be saved and traded in for the following items in the Specials Store:

It seems the Night Soul for Blood Frags deal should have transitioned to the Shrieking Soul but did not, as I originally suspected. In that case, I'd be very reluctant to continue buying Night Souls if you still need a lot of them. They might go away at any moment.
    Thanks a lot for the info Druid!

Yeah, at this point it seems very unlikely that I can get enough just from buying night souls.
    I might hold on to those precious blood fragments until the 3rd event in case they add more items to the store.

Btw, anyone who has killer already, is he any good? His passive sounds good but not sure if he fits in the current pvp meta.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android

Ohoh! I thought the frags will stay the same till the end of february, making the killer the long term goal of the full mega-event!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android

Update: Kaz posted a new development in a different thread. Night Souls will be available for blood fragments until the mega-event ends. See here for the latest . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Update: Kaz posted a new development in a different thread. Night Souls will be available for blood fragments until the mega-event ends. See here for the latest . . .
    Hmm, probably too late for me now. I need about 360 more of the killer fragments and seems like a maximum of 28 days (280 fragments) any information on whether we can get more blood souls? It would be nice even if they make them available for ironite, which will give me a chance to buy missing fragments.

Kaz, can you please confirm?

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    According to the description this Mega event is meant to be here all winter long, not being in a location where it is Winter can someone tell me when Winter ends?
    You see according to the News feed we still have Part 3 to come...

I'm thinking Winter ends at the end of February, if this is correct not only do we have Night City Part 3 but we also have 4 x February events to do as well as what's left of the current 2 x events all in the space of 12 days.... is this even possible?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Spring begins on March 21st or 22nd

OS
    Android
    Rags, I'm going to assume that Death Alley will be the final event for this. It will probably be a Night City Dungeon that's hard as hell where we have to grind for Blood fragments. I'm pretty sure they said the final event would be before the end of February

OS
    Android
    Many Thanks Chaosego then I still stand a great chance of nabbing KP or something even better with the blood frags I've saved and the ones I'll hopefully get! It's going to be a busy 2 - 3 weeks then!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan