Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
In my opinion this is a very bad final event for the winter mega event!
14 event souls (that give 70 blood frags) and 100 blood frags is really low. Compare this to the final event of the Powerslave Gods! There we were able to get all gods that we missed out before with some clever resource management. This time the final event is a pay-to-win event tempting those that have missed out the good rewards from blood frags to buy event souls, as this has the "excuse" that you have the chance to get the Killer Beast or you buy 61 (75-14) souls for the guarantee (in fact it is a bit less as we get some blood frags back for opening the souls).
I am glad that I went the "safe route" and used the 2 sacrifice events that gave blood frags intensively enough (>21 vortexes in the first sac event), so that I could get all characters early, and enough event frags for The Killer, and at least one set of all available Talisman sets (and some more Warlords) after the second sac event. My first 9 event souls in the recent event gave blue eyes, think I will miss out the KB.
I am sorry for those that hoped for a good final event like the one mentioned from the Powerslave gods!
Of course, an arena event is completely different compared to a sacrifice event... but an option would have been to guarantee blood frags (maybe 1, 5 or 10) for every arena fight, I think we had something similar with character frags long ago. This would also be a motivation to do moire than the 200 fights.
This!! So disappointed with this final event...