Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Some victories didn't count at certain times due to a bug. The first hour victories didnt count. Yesterday after reset victories also didnt count.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Some victories didn't count at certain times due to a bug. The first hour victories didnt count. Yesterday after reset victories also didnt count.
    Thanks I somehow missed that. But it explaines a lot.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I don't want to spoil anything... but let's just say the best thing you can do right now is play to lose a ton of games to tank your rating... makes everything quick and easy
    OK, I finished my stretch goal achievements for this, so i will let people know whats up. hopefully they dont try to fix it, but either way people should know about it before the end of the event.

If you lose an arena fight it still counts towards a "win" for these achievements. It is pretty much exactly what i suggested after the last arena event. The total should (and currently is) just be based on number of arena games played, win or lose. Not everyone out there has a team they can just win with. Many newer players may only win a handful of matches before they are just blown out. I know i played for quite a while before i even bothered checking out arena or gauntlet. This current setup is perfect, IMO.

I am guessing this is working as intended and they just didnt update the text for the achievements, but if it is a bug.... Devs, let it alone! This is how it should be moving forward. Even with this set up, most of my games were wins and it still took me days to complete the stretch achievements.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I had 21 wins right after reset, none of them counted. I sent in a ticket but still haven't had a reply

OS
    iOS
    Due to the bugs at the beginning of the event and again after the last reset I have now 19 victories that didn’t count for the achievement! As this seems to happen to EVERYBODY now I think we should get a COMPENSATION for that! DEVS?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I do not know if it's a bug, but I do not think so, as it's like "new" in the spotlight, but it looks like they took away the 1 / day soul restriction for the souls of the mega event from the store.

Sorry if I'm talking about something outdated here.
    Cheers.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Can someone remove the 5 fragment limit from blood soul fragment purchases since we only have a short time left before the event ends?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Can someone remove the 5 fragment limit from blood soul fragment purchases since we only have a short time left before the event ends?
    Hey Metalking, did you check out the store today?
    I just bought 7 night souls, I think they removed the limit.

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WickermanBR View Post
    Hey Metalking, did you check out the store today?
    I just bought 7 night souls, I think they removed the limit.
    i bought 5 of the red shard soul frags last night after reset and they havent returned to my store yet. hopefully after reset when they return i will be able to just buy all the frags i need, but currently my store lists the other frags at 5 per day still.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    i bought 5 of the red shard soul frags last night after reset and they havent returned to my store yet. hopefully after reset when they return i will be able to just buy all the frags i need, but currently my store lists the other frags at 5 per day still.
    interesting to know, I bought a night soul yesterday, after the daily reset, there, she blocked. But today, an hour ago she was released, and then I went to buy the frags to see whats happen, I had the impression that I had already passed the 5 daily purchases, that's how I noticed.
    With that I managed to buy as much of the fragments for the souls that I needed.

So, will it be a bug? or will they, finally, release after the reset today?

Wickerman-7654