Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    EDIT: No, fuck the diplomatic shit. Fuck anyone who's putting up actual defenses during this event. The amount of Assassin Banshee + Blocker teams, the Alchemists, the FFE's, all of you who are putting them up can go straight to hell.
    This! I do wonder, how many of the arena teams hanging around are just dead teams with owners not playing? Still, way too many teams with full strength out there!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Not everyone believes in playing a lone Eddie or weak defense. Everyone has their own agenda that doesnt always include making it easier for fellow players. Sometimes I run a lone Eddie, sometimes not depending on what rank I am playing for.
    Yeah, I kinda get that, but this is the last chance for anyone to get blood shards. By playing the tough defense when your are below 2100k, thats just being a dick and blocking a heap of low/mid level players from perhaps being able to get KP or warlords or anything else. You can easily make it up in the last days if need be. If you're in the top 500, different story, I get that.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Hahaha! I did both and still lose!!! Almost every single day and match!! Doesn't matter where I sit, since my characters are poorly equipped with the right (edit: I clearly meant Wrong sets)... set of Talismans, for me... It's a No win/no win for me anyhoo! Lol I Win for Losing!!! Hahahaaa
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-25-2019 at 02:30 AM.
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    Android
    I happen to currently rank around 50 and have played a lone Eddie this event. It just takes SoW to stay up there, which many have earned during the last dungeon event. If you want anything above 25 it really takes a full defensive team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I happen to currently rank around 50 and have played a lone Eddie this event. It just takes SoW to stay up there, which many have earned during the last dungeon event. If you want anything above 25 it really takes a full defensive team.
    I'm at about 78, and I'm doing the same.
    Wipp has the most aggravating defensive team in my opinion, though. Three madams and a ffe.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 02-25-2019 at 02:50 AM.

OS
    Android
    Same here, I'm around 50 as well and have run a lone Eddie this event. Actually, I haven't changed my defense since the last arena event. Agreed, it's helpful to have a nice supply of sow from the dungeon events. I have noticed more weak defenses this event as opposed to previous arena events. So thanks guys!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Lone Eddie defense since beginning.
    More weak defenses than on the last 3 Arena events (feels like it at least)
    Last edited by Heavy1974; 02-25-2019 at 10:11 AM.
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Around #75 and a lone Wickerman Eddie
    Last edited by kgk56; 02-25-2019 at 12:56 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Lone coalgiver is my champion
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    In my opinion this is a very bad final event for the winter mega event!
    14 event souls (that give 70 blood frags) and 100 blood frags is really low. Compare this to the final event of the Powerslave Gods! There we were able to get all gods that we missed out before with some clever resource management. This time the final event is a pay-to-win event tempting those that have missed out the good rewards from blood frags to buy event souls, as this has the "excuse" that you have the chance to get the Killer Beast or you buy 61 (75-14) souls for the guarantee (in fact it is a bit less as we get some blood frags back for opening the souls).
    I am glad that I went the "safe route" and used the 2 sacrifice events that gave blood frags intensively enough (>21 vortexes in the first sac event), so that I could get all characters early, and enough event frags for The Killer, and at least one set of all available Talisman sets (and some more Warlords) after the second sac event. My first 9 event souls in the recent event gave blue eyes, think I will miss out the KB.
    I am sorry for those that hoped for a good final event like the one mentioned from the Powerslave gods!
    Of course, an arena event is completely different compared to a sacrifice event... but an option would have been to guarantee blood frags (maybe 1, 5 or 10) for every arena fight, I think we had something similar with character frags long ago. This would also be a motivation to do moire than the 200 fights.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020