Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Confirmed.... Right side characters are OFTEN hidden off screen showing only an arm or a leg.
    Yes, there's the same problem on my android tablet.
    I think it's the 4:3 aspect ratio.
    There are similar issues around the game like in the arena battles and the arena opponent list, where the right part of the screen is truncated
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Anyone else not getting any blood fragments dropping?
    Dropping from souls? At the moment, I believe they are only dropping from opening blood souls. At latest stages in the mega-event, I dare say they might come from drops somewhere (just going of the wording in the 1st post).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    Yes, there's the same problem on my android tablet.
    I think it's the 4:3 aspect ratio.
    There are similar issues around the game like in the arena battles and the arena opponent list, where the right part of the screen is truncated
    Yep I have that in night city on the ipad. On the iphone, its no worries though.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

Originally Posted by scott-5496
    Yeah skull quests still locked for me too. I wonder if it is iOS related? Also my skull quest total that you can get is below what I actually have so maybe it is that which is broken - think mine is still 930 but I have over 960 completed.

Thank you all for the details regarding this issue. We are aware of this problem, and are investigating

Cheers!

Leviathan
    I have 930+ skulls since yesterday too and still can’t get into the new SQs! How long will these „investigations“ take? Playing on iOS too and restarted the game severel times.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    OK, same for me here, 350 skulls and SQ still locked. I hoped the daily reset would have fixed it but ... no
    It doesn't seem to be IOS related because I'm playing on Android.
    Hope it can help for the investigations.

OS
    iOS
    Imo, best team for farming the challenges: IE/Magus Ninja/Gunner Ninja. Load up on energy talismans. Gunner ninja creates the crave, IE turns is it into Toxic burns. Gunner Ninja reduces fury with basic. Magus Ninja smashes out heaps of burns. Plus they look cool fighting together
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Update: The skull quest is now open for me and it seemed to open for me once I completed final level of Hard even though I was already way above the requirement for it to open - good quest for rewards it is too!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I quite like Killer Eddie too - he looks like he should and he has a decent skill set - need to figure out what best to put on him but he is up as my Champ for now if any of my Troopers want to try him out. I stuck Explosive and Purge on him for now.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Update: The skull quest is now open for me and it seemed to open for me once I completed final level of Hard even though I was already way above the requirement for it to open - good quest for rewards it is too!
    Now that’s funny Scott! i could swear that after you and few other guys complained about it, someone mentioned that you need to have finished hard to get it unlocked...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    How can you be over the requirement? I have to finish all the modes and challenges in night city to get 930 skulls. Am I missing something?