Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    GotN,

You are right, I counted all the skulls I have unlocked so far and they do not add up. Thanks for pointing it out!!

I just sent in a ticket. Hopefully it’s fixed soon because after reading all the cool rewards people are getting out of the new skull quest, I can’t wait lol.
    You’re welcome. Good luck trooper!
    Yeah, rewards are pretty cool (although I have to admit I underrated the boss-lady and had to revive, but will not happen again next time ). I got 508k gold, 50 ironit, 10 ICs, 1 SS and 1 Legendary soul. Pretty good for 8 SoT
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    It's a good thing I had an assload of ironite saved and a big check coming in soon. It literally took me 75 night souls before I got the Killer and I didn't even get any of the 4* exclusives, I just kept getting assassin choppers. Good news is I got a bunch of ironite subs so I'll be raking in 500 ironite a day for the next week. At least I got a jump start on getting the Killer Prime. I still need around 400 fragments (Jesus hell guys!) He will be mine!

Just so everyone knows, the Killer's passive does inflict 2 things of Fear every turn for 1 turn, but they way it works is that it ONLY inflicts 2 across the whole team, so either one person will have 2 fears, or two people will have 1 each. I'm slightly disappointed but I guess it's better this way otherwise he'd be OP as hell.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 12-07-2018 at 02:11 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    It's a good thing I had an assload of ironite saved and a big check coming in soon. It literally took me 75 night souls before I got the Killer and I didn't even get any of the 4* exclusives, I just kept getting assassin choppers. Good news is I got a bunch of ironite subs so I'll be raking in 500 ironite a day for the next week. At least I got a jump start on getting the Killer Prime. I still need around 400 fragments (Jesus hell guys!) He will be mine!

Just so everyone knows, the Killer's passive does inflict 2 things of Fear every turn for 1 turn, but they way it works is that it ONLY inflicts 2 across the whole team, so either one person will have 2 fears, or two people will have 1 each. I'm slightly disappointed but I guess it's better this way otherwise he'd be OP as hell.
    I wasn't kin to spend extra ironites this time, I simply bought 60 night souls with my stacked ironites; got pretty much everything killer, ltd allies and more nc from. Out of 60 isn't bad at all considering no needs to touch the wallet. However the blue demon girl, ltd herself was still eluding me, then I ve decide to buy ironites to don't miss she, and I got straight from the next big pull. Killer the prime was now available for me. Overall nice event, good improve on the game itself too. Looking forward for gauntlet 2° season. Cheers 🤟

OS
    Android
    Any suggestions on how to complete the use 10 power up moves. I have a few left.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Warrior axis bomber boy is your man when you need to spam power moves. You can use him in association with gunner or magus children of the damned to make things even easier
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Any suggestions on how to complete the use 10 power up moves. I have a few left.
    I used Icarus, as he grants power gen and gets an extra turn with each use.

OS
    iOS
    I used Gunner Lillith with Energy
    Clansman to spam Sacred Heart
    Magus Child of the Damned with Energy

Use your allies first and then use Sacred Heart to keep cycling.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Fully shared TGE’s roar ability is the best for this challenge. It costs 4 power and you get back 3 power with a 70% chance for an extra turn. Him paired with any ally equipped with energy talisman should do it.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    I wasn't kin to spend extra ironites this time, I simply bought 60 night souls with my stacked ironites; got pretty much everything killer, ltd allies and more nc from. Out of 60 isn't bad at all considering no needs to touch the wallet. However the blue demon girl, ltd herself was still eluding me, then I ve decide to buy ironites to don't miss she, and I got straight from the next big pull. Killer the prime was now available for me. Overall nice event, good improve on the game itself too. Looking forward for gauntlet 2° season. Cheers ��
    Very impressive to see that you already have the Killer Prime. I'm not quite dedicated enough to get him in this event, I'm going to wait for more blood fragment events.

How is he in battle? With how his passive works I can see him as quite the contender in PvP and an easy replacement for the Magus Undead Rescuer and Gunner Chopper in PvE grinding.

OS
    iOS
    Ok. What’s the team for Killer Prime on Madness? He is giving me a fit for some reason. I’ve rolled through most everything up to this point. Just wish Moon would cough up his team. I’m sure I have it.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many