Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Help!! About toxic burns, which ally can I use together with IE? Is there any talisman I can use?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    ??? What do you mean the second Skull dungeon! I only see one and it requires 927 skulls to open. So you can't afford to miss a single skull if you want it to open.
    Or am I missing something?
    Every world got 2 skull dungeons (one easy and one hard). Night City only 1 (until now).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FIL75 View Post
    Help!! About toxic burns, which ally can I use together with IE? Is there any talisman I can use?
    I completed the objective using holy smoke eddie in powerslave

OS
    Android
    Yeah, use Holy smoke with some random toons with energy talismans attached.
    Then you should be able to finish it quick on manual (took me around 8 times or so)

Just make sure your toons aren't to strong.
    I used two Golden son's.
    Last edited by 4V1ct0ry; 12-10-2018 at 11:44 AM.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FIL75 View Post
    I used the gunner ninja. She creates the crave, IE creates the burns. Had energy on them both. Plus she helps with the fury reduction along the way too.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    So from first part of this event I go out with two ridiculous stupid 3* event chars (25 souls) which are also dups. Great! Just as great as Whole-summer-Mega-Gods-Event. Again only mega-P2W!
    Last edited by GotN; 12-10-2018 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Added some emotions
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    End of event for me.

Finished all goals. And I decided to sacrifice lots of Ironite to get the Killer frags. Yesterday, I had less than 500K of gold and only a few of Ironite. I have to grind a lot until next sac event.

I did not receive The Killer but another Beast Eddie. My 4th one! this one is good for the next sacrifice event.
    Specific characters received: A derby demon, S derby demon, W savage reaper (x3), M Demon officer, A chopper (x3),

with the frags, I bought W banshee and M London officer from the store.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Every world got 2 skull dungeons (one easy and one hard). Night City only 1 (until now).
    this is actually a first, third degree of a skull quest. “Gold and Souls” already has a cache and hoard (those easy ones in the ailing kingdoms environment).

i was also a bit puzzled by it, but it seems that there is, indeed, just one addition this time.

OS
    Android
    Help required senior members please! I have just 6 x skull quests left in Night City Madness, 2 of which are in Code of Morality, I new to achieve basic abilities only and use 10 x power moves.

Nothing I have tried seems to work, I can complete it ok but Always fail on the quests... any help gladly received!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Help required senior members please! I have just 6 x skull quests left in Night City Madness, 2 of which are in Code of Morality, I new to achieve basic abilities only and use 10 x power moves.

Nothing I have tried seems to work, I can complete it ok but Always fail on the quests... any help gladly received!
    Double Energy on Horus, Alliance General and use Blur on Viisions Ed ... Easy 10 power moves and you permanent stun the enemy. A healing Ed as standby ... Worked for me

Basic abilities: Cyborg and Prisoner with Primordials Horus with Future and Energy. DDE as 2nd Ed with nightmare and Angel. Enemy is either stunned or sleeps.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.