Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    93 souls to get all Banshees, no BE but enough fragments to buy his soul and get him. Still plenty dupes for more souls and blood soul fragments.
    With achievements got 995 FFE soul fragments, only 5 missing, will have to wait till Sunday to get him.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone done the maths if V or VI sacs are more effective?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    First 16 Shriekings from sacrifices = 1 Bass Eddie. 26 more Shriekings = 2 Banshees. Not sure if I want to pursue the others. Did get enough blood frags to summon Killer Prime and London Officer. Still need the Banshee there... All in all, good event for me.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I just got 3 epic souls. Didn't open them yet. Anyone else get these? Strange to get them now.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 01-18-2019 at 02:50 AM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Done with event I think. Dropped around 50 event souls from vortex and fills. Pulled Bass Eddie on first 10 and just got both the event Banshees from last 10. The Sentinel and Magus Banshee as well as Bass Eddie can all be pulled from Rare and Legendary souls. Only Gunner and Assassin are event exclusive. I really like that all the newer characters do their ability BEFORE inflicting damage so shields and such are really going to be non-issue. I also received enough frags to get FFE as well so it was a great 2 hour event for me.

Had two souls left and dropped them both and got another Gunner Banshee.
    I have 250 Rare souls and 99 G/A souls left to sit on.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 01-18-2019 at 02:15 AM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Done with event I think. Dropped around 50 event souls from vortex and fills. Pulled Bass Eddie on first 10 and just got both the event Banshees from last 10. The Sentinel and Magus Banshee as well as Bass Eddie can all be pulled from Rare and Legendary souls. Only Gunner and Assassin are event exclusive. I really like that all the newer characters do their ability BEFORE inflicting damage so shields and such are really going to be non-issue. I also received enough frags to get FFE as well so it was a great 2 hour event for me.

Had two souls left and dropped them both and got another Gunner Banshee.
    I have 250 Rare souls and 99 G/A souls left to sit on.
    Great to hear Stormseye! It looks like I'll have to depend on the frags to bring me Bass Eddie, I have had a dupe Magis Banshee now and a few 5* dupe Eddies but nothing else... some people have all the luck!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

angelkelly
    Did they temporarily disable the event, I don’t see any event challenges or souls?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Did they temporarily disable the event, I don’t see any event challenges or souls?
    Game is completely down for me ... even after a full reinstall I see the Navigator games logo and after that it hangs at the start screen ... the bottom bar does not move at all ... 20 minutes now ... might try later again - just a bit annoyed that my Tier 6 + full vortex earlier didn't get me any event souls but support might sort that out ... so back to real work I guess
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    The game is working fine for myself. I live in the central part of USA.

Has anyone tried the venom or radiant talisman. I was wondering if they are worth buying. Is it worth it earning the blood frags now or wait until the next event. I still need to buy the red banshee.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Well hot damn...
    After a whole bunch of sacrificing and being bone dry of characters, just barely being able to make a grand sacrifice and obtaining some rare magus souls, I open the first of the 3 magus ones...and out jumps the Bass Eddie! Also obtained both of the exclusive Banshees so...seems like the event has been successfully completed for me, save for maybe collecting some more blood fragments. Dunno what I'll do with those 610 Bass Eddie fragments tho...
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good