Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I just got 3 epic souls. Didn't open them yet. Anyone else get these? Strange to get them now.
    They come from this event challenge.

"Sacrifice a total of 150,000 essence".

OS
    Android
    Ok it just occurred to me that this is possibly the last chance we all have to collect blood souls, so If you think because you have your Bass Eddie and a few of the new Banshees the sac event is over for you, you better reconsider!

I never got Killer Prime the first time round and I'm thinking that before the end of this event (night city event) that Killer Beast will also be available, so what to do?
    It's probably worth sacrificing even after the goals are achieved for the blood soul frags alone, unless someone knows another way to claim blood soul frags?
    The only way I could end up getting Bass Ed was by collecting frags but get him I did! Also scored a late Gunner Banshee, so still the Assasin Banshee worth trying for, for me too, so it's good we still have the best part of a week to collect whatever souls your missing hopefully and collect blood soul frags! Just a thought anyway...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    That's a good question, sacrifice now for the sure thing or wait and hope for another blood frag event. Maybe next event will have better rewards or not come around and lose the chance for more blood frags.

I have enough to sacrifice and get red banshee, a second warlord set or either venom or radiant talisman. Anyone have thoughts on how to proceed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    1 tier 7, 13+ tier 6 and 3 vortex fills and only got:

3 legendary souls
    40 rare souls
    10 gunner souls
    Rest are all shards.

Anyone else having trouble pulling souls from sacrifices this event?

Event soul drop rate has been very generous though. Opened about 90 souls and got all the banshee toons.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The game is working fine for myself. I live in the central part of USA.

Has anyone tried the venom or radiant talisman. I was wondering if they are worth buying. Is it worth it earning the blood frags now or wait until the next event. I still need to buy the red banshee.
    I think the error is device or OS based ... I normally play with my old Nexus 7 2013 and game does not start there - so I tried an old Android phone - same thing. Tried my new (not gaming) phone and it works here. Dropped support a message about this ... maybe there was a change that causes older OS or devices not to start - who knows ...

At least I can run troopers and get rid of my sac fodder
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

angelkelly
    It’s odd that my game is not working and my news feed is showing me stuff from 6 months ago.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Anyone else having trouble pulling souls from sacrifices this event?
    I've only been getting shards. Also, all of a sudden I stopped getting Shrieking Souls!

So be careful you are getting what you are supposed to!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Took Rags’ advice and continued to burn down my remaining souls to my base of 99 of each. Managed to snag another vortex fill and several tier 6 sacrifices. I know the blood frags will be useful during the last event.

No clue on total souls dropped but results

490 Blood Frags
    990 Bass Eddie Frag
    3 Gunner Banshee
    3 Magus Banshee
    1 Assassin Banshee
    2 Bass Eddie - not including the 1 from frags (3 total)

I am still not content with my Venom purchase but Warlord set is just really good and I am very tempted to grab another set. I don’t have Radiant either but maybe with one of the new Banshees they may work well.

OS
    Android
    I really don't understand why "Shrieking Soul Fragments will be added to the Specials Store a few days after this event ends" ?!

What a bad idea.

OS
    iOS
    one of the worst sacrefice events...