Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    I am not getting anything. But my newsfeed is showing me the last few events that have ended.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Hey guys,

I am having a hard time getting through Night City, which is kinda cool actually. I have finished normal, but getting through hard is a lot tougher - what team did you guys use to get through hard?

Thanks & cheers
    Judas
    judas-1441
    daily player, using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    one of the worst sacrefice events...
    It's actually not if you prepared for it and saved all the stuff you got. I have learned to resist the urge of opening everything that comes in (unless I know what it is but I open it to level it as fodder). This event gave me now enough blood fragments to get Killer Prime and Red Banshee - I saved all the blood frags before. I'm short to buy the talismans and I probably resist as I think it is better to Save Our Souls *pun intended*

Compared to the last 2 this one is weaker for sure - but it just can't get always better and better. But it is for sure not the worst one. It's OK I would say - my opinion.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Compared to the last 2 this one is weaker for sure - but it just can't get always better and better. But it is for sure not the worst one. It's OK I would say - my opinion.
    I agree - no constant returns of more and more souls like the last 2 but good enough, and there has definitely been worse ones. I didn't sacrifice any chars between the last sac event and this one and, between the souls I earned in the meantime as well as the ones I opened during the BoS event, I had enough to earn 65 event souls just through sacrifices and a couple of vortex fills having bought no souls in the mean time. Very close (100 essence, if that) to the next Vortex but decided to save it for next event and buy the last 10 souls I needed to guarantee the Bass Eddie. The only Banshee I didn't get out of the 75 event souls I dropped was Sentinel and she's in the normal soul rotation anyway so I'm perfectly happy with this event; I just didn't get the dozens of Skill Shards the last ones gave me but can live with that as you can't get them all the time.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    i soul = 5 blood fragment
    that's insane...

OS
    Android
    that's insane...
    It'd be great if you had another mode beside that constant whining.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    that's insane...
    Yeah, its pretty expensive. New players have got 0 chance of really getting any decent amount of bloody frags. Even for some of us grinders, getting killer prime is not going to be a given! Hoping the last blood frag event has a solid way of grinding out some decent numbers!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    1 gunner banshee so far...

OS
    Android
    So, didn't have high hopes for this event at first. Last night, threw in several stacks, got 2 banshees (Sentinel and Assassin) and a few Eds I didn't have on my main Acc from the Shrieking Souls. Not too bad, but of course somewhat disappointed as I'd gone through over 30 of them...

Then the game stopped giving me Shrieking frags for a while, but has started giving them again. Cool, let's see if I can get somewhere with the last soul.

Opened the soul up 5 mins ago and oh look, Bass Ed. Going through his skills, I'm pretty happy. I'm glad there's a new debuff to stop extra turns, I like the new Perfect Accuracy effects, and overall he looks pretty powerful. Hoping you all manage to pull him at some point soon \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I agree - no constant returns of more and more souls like the last 2 but good enough, and there has definitely been worse ones. I didn't sacrifice any chars between the last sac event and this one and, between the souls I earned in the meantime as well as the ones I opened during the BoS event, I had enough to earn 65 event souls just through sacrifices and a couple of vortex fills having bought no souls in the mean time. Very close (100 essence, if that) to the next Vortex but decided to save it for next event and buy the last 10 souls I needed to guarantee the Bass Eddie. The only Banshee I didn't get out of the 75 event souls I dropped was Sentinel and she's in the normal soul rotation anyway so I'm perfectly happy with this event; I just didn't get the dozens of Skill Shards the last ones gave me but can live with that as you can't get them all the time.
    I am a bit in the same boat. I am missing the magus one and would have a lot more juice to sacrifice. But I got the Ed through 750 frags and the two more exclusive chicks. So I think I let it go for now and go back to the hoarding mode. I will miss the talismans this time but I can live with that ... the will come back in some Gauntlet mode ...

Plus I am wating for support and hoping for 10 more event souls as I didn't get any for my first Tier 6 + full vortex ... So back to hibernate ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.