Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Does anyone know if it when more blood fragments will be available? I need 3 to get my other Warlord talismam. Crazy....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Does anyone know if it when more blood fragments will be available? I need 3 to get my other Warlord talismam. Crazy....
    Not sure when exactly, but before 'winter' ends at least. There is definitely one more blood frag event to come though....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Was it not al due to end some time in March this year? Think I remember that as a time when we would get to the end of the mega event. There is one more new character to get and a big one I guess from Night City so it will be the main thing to go for (liek Killer Prime was). I have about 1200 blood frags waiting to see what we get next - there will be an even tto get more I am sure of that. Likely to be March events which we should hear about in the next week or so.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    So the Killer Beast is apparently exclusively available in the Red Shard Souls; after this event will he never be obtainable again?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    So the Killer Beast is apparently exclusively available in the Red Shard Souls; after this event will he never be obtainable again?
    Pretty much. Same as the other killers. Pretty lame but they'll probably be added to the frontier store in 2 years when they're obsolete. And they'll each cost 8,000 Frontier coins

Ran some numbers, looks like it would cost about 4500 ironite to guarantee the killer beast, assuming you max out the daily red soul purchase.

OS
    Android
    We were saving blood soul frags the whole season expecting grab killer beast and then... Nothing but disappointment.

OS
    iOS
    Im just going to say it now - anyone keeping a tough defense is a knob!

OS
    iOS
    only 100 blood frags?With that i can buy only one warlord talisman....

OS
    iOS
    How many Red Shard fragments do you get for 3 Blood Frags?Is it 40 like the Shrieking soul or not? I have over 700 frags and KP already so was thinking of tossing them for fragments. Don’t want to do it though if its 1 frag.