Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hello guys at LotB!! Just wanted to ask you something. I read in Leviathan's post concerning the last event part, that the blood soul fragments will not be able to be converted to event souls after the 9th of March. That means that with the 1 soul restriction per day, me and many others who grinded countless days to collect blood soul fragments will lose their chance to spend those fragments to get some specific character fragments. I find that extremely unfair. Please tell the team to consider to at least lift the restriction of 1 soul purchase per day through blood soul frags.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    How many Red Shard fragments do you get for 3 Blood Frags?Is it 40 like the Shrieking soul or not? I have over 700 frags and KP already so was thinking of tossing them for fragments. Don’t want to do it though if its 1 frag.
    You will get 5*40 frags=200 frags (1 soul/day) That means with the restriction of 1 soul/day and until 9th March when the event frags stop being in the store, we who have those extra frags and a chance to redeem them to earn the new character through this process, are having now no chance to do that. Ask the team to reconsider the restriction of 1 soul/day or to extent the blood soul frags conversion to event souls. This is so unjust...
    Last edited by trooper206; 02-24-2019 at 09:26 AM.

OS
    Android
    Including red shard soul fragments, we can earn a total of 170 blood fragments without spending additional ironite ? Wow that's a pretty small amount, I was expecting at least double that.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Mmmh.., i only have 470 Blood Frags.., 100 with this event.., sooo no Killer Prime.., maybe the Banshee and the Police Officer.,

Where did you get so many blood fragments guys? 1200?
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    Am I right that the only way to get blood frags in this event is through the event up to 200, and after that buying souls for ironite is the only way to get them? If so, this feels like a pretty poor way to finish off the event really. Theres no way to really grab a heap of blood frags outside of spending $$$. Shame really.

Fwiw, I got KP and will probably get the red banshee, but would have liked to have the chance to go for the officer and a set of warlords....

Edit: Or whats everones thoughts - is the officer + warlord talis better than red banshee?'

Edit Edit: Seems I missed a heap of posts initially! lol. 'Edit' question still stands!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 02-24-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Mmmh.., i only have 470 Blood Frags.., 100 with this event.., sooo no Killer Prime.., maybe the Banshee and the Police Officer.,

Where did you get so many blood fragments guys? 1200?
    I got mine mostly in the bass eddie one. I was hoping to get the assassin banshee but she evaded me. At least it led to me getting KP. My team really wasnt ready for the 1st event, so didnt really get that many. Also for the bass eddie sac event, you really needed to have had a heap of stock to get rid of at that time....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    The mega event ends 3-9, were as the arena event ends 3-2. There still be the last event that may let you earn blood frags. There is still trail of time event to complete
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The mega event ends 3-9, were as the arena event ends 3-2. There still be the last event that may let you earn blood frags. There is still trail of time event to complete
    The arena event is the last chance to get blood frags. The special items on store will remain available a week more.

OS
    Android
    I'm done with this "mega" Event. Bought the Police Officer and Banshee with Blood Frags and 1x Night Soul + 1x the actual Soul.
    I have now 22 or so Frags left, without the 2x 50 of the Arena Event..,

Whatever.., this Game is just passing by for me now. ^^

I don't think what this game is now will not change anymore in the future, so as some said in another thread some time ago, to make peace with it, is more easy.

And like other Characters, they should be available somewhere in Future for overpriced Frontier Coins or so.

Or for a cheap Chance for 100$ or so. xD
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-24-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    I know that devs are not gonna change anything about the game based on our input but I think this game among a lot of others things seriously lack information!!

Not sure why the march 9th cut off date for spending blood fragments wasn’t posted until now. Blood fragments have been the toughest and most important currency to acquire during the Night City Mega Event. So it would have been nice to know ahead of time when that currency is gonna go useless.... I mean the post said the event will run all winter long (which is also unclear) but had nothing about a cut off date for spending blood fragments until now.

Had I known, I would have been able to plan accordingly. Now I will be left with 700/750 killer fragments on March 9th.
    I don’t even know why I wasted my time typing all this as NF don’t give a s***.
    Last edited by Waffen; 02-24-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!