Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by apeterrr View Post
    Ok, just to change the subject a bit. Just bought 40 souls, got 1 bass Eddie, 1 assassin Banshee and a lot of useless stuff. Aren't we supposed to have higher chances to get all latest new toons ?
    It’s not bad at all. You pulled 2 event specific toons out of 40 souls. Just unlucky that they are not the ones you are chasing.
    I opened about 80-90 souls between this event and the last event and I did not get a single event specific toon. Not even1.

Edit: needless to say I am broke now lol.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Finished my 200 fights. I had a good feeling about this event being pretty easy to get by compared to the last few arena event where 300 and even 500 were the goals. Course I didn't get KB from any of the free souls I had to pool my way up to 75 and I went from over 6000 ironite to a mere 300.

At least now I can say I have all of the killer characters. But at what cost?

Name:  did-you-do-it-yes-what-did-it-cost-everything-32794006_1.png
Views: 236
Size:  366.7 KB

OS
    iOS
    Amarthir, same situation as mine,collection complete and lost all ironite,yesterday 8000 ironite and now on 20 ironite...

OS
    Android
    Quick question, how does wipp keep appearing on my defense list? 11 minutes ago, 20 minutes ago, 25 minutes ago, 29 minutes ago, 2 hours ago, and it keeps going. I haven't actually fought him and he must've showed up on my list yesterday and today 30 or 40 times beating up my lone santa Eddie defense. I want some credit if he get Eternal! But seriously, is this common?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I've seen a lot of the same teams come up in rotation. I think the system cycles a certain group for each player. For instance, I've almost never come up against any of the people on the forum.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Quick question, how does wipp keep appearing on my defense list? 11 minutes ago, 20 minutes ago, 25 minutes ago, 29 minutes ago, 2 hours ago, and it keeps going. I haven't actually fought him and he must've showed up on my list yesterday and today 30 or 40 times beating up my lone santa Eddie defense. I want some credit if he get Eternal! But seriously, is this common?
    This guy appeared over 10 times in my defense tab today.

I don't know how he can do that many attacks on the same targets.

OS
    Android
    Supposedly that shouldn't happen as long as you dont refresh. But it happens all the time. Wipe has been very active this week.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Alvorada,because he use ironite for refresh if can't wait 30 min...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Alvorada,because he use ironite for refresh if can't wait 30 min...
    That's what I was thinking. Damn he's going through ironite then! Hope I drop soon to get other opponents in my list (getting pretty close to the 200 wins for the challenge though). Thanks guys!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Arena events are just so damn boring.

Even more so when considering 1 SOW every hour.... yawwwwwwn
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..