Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    This guy appeared over 10 times in my defense tab today.

I don't know how he can do that many attacks on the same targets.
    Even with natural refreshes or if you clear the list.. the same names keep popping up over and over and over.. you can only attack those on your list, so.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    They came out of nowhere up the ranks and flew past the leader. Oddly I have not seen them on my lists and im 13th right now. Would like to know what the attack team is.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 02-26-2019 at 03:59 AM.

OS
    Android
    I just checked and he's now #1 with a 10+k rank. It doesn't look like anyone will be able to catch him/her. If love to see the team as well.

OS
    Android
    Wipp, attacked me with FFE, prisoner, horus, mariner.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    With 800+ frags I guess I am going buy banshee and officer. I already have 3 sets of Warlord and a set of Venom. Alternatively I could buy 1 soul everyday ad still have a little left over. Considering buy a Radiant set though too. Anyone have any experience with Radiant?
    Last edited by Stormseye; 02-26-2019 at 04:45 AM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Storm, I'm guessing Wipp burns through tons of ironite and focuses only on lone eddie teams. I've had his/her name pop up 4 times in my defense list, and I mean not over the course of the day ^^
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    With 800+ frags I guess I am going buy banshee and officer. I already have 3 sets of Warlord and a set of Venom. Alternatively I could buy 1 soul everyday ad still have a little left over. Considering buy a Radiant set though too. Anyone have any experience with Radiant?
    Remember Radiant is the Gauntlet set at the end of the week as well (if you're ranked high enough). That might alter your purchase plans.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I got red eyes on my last few souls; turned out to be SSE and Warrior Bomber. Gonna have to either purchase Ironite or just sit the event out and hope that he comes back in a way that is actually obtainable.

OS
    iOS
    I am just doing the event goals to 200 I think and I'll be done with trying to get KB. Just starting to lose a bit of interest in the spend chase. If they were being reasonable they would have had him as guarantee win for a set challenge but they need folks to spend and just cant be bothered anymore. I think this is me starting to doubt my tolerance for the way the game is going. I just dont get much from it anymore - arena I have had to play a lot to get to 200 - way more than I normally do and for what? Facing the same team or a combination of maybe six or seven different characters - once you get close to top 100 it is even worse. You get maybe a few lone Eddies and the rest are folk thinking they can sit in the top 50 or 100 or what have you.

I guess we all have days like this where we wonder 'why'? Pretty sure we all need something different in this game - events are fine most of the time but arena stuff is just the pits in most cases - repetitive and boring. Even the great Night City lasted a week if I was lucky and never been back since (well new event aside) because why would you farm it - no real gains on anything new or even more gold. Just stick to NotB level or doing LOL or BNW auto to get the resorces I need or want.

I need to cheer the hell up! Must be one of those days. I'll stick some Maiden on that will help!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Maybe somebdy else posted this already, but I kind of lost 11 Arena victories (which in itself sound like a paradox). My event-tab tells me I have won 212 Arena battles, however, my arena-tab is telling me I have won 223 Arena battles. Is anybody facing the same problem? How can you be losing victories (defenitely a paradox).
    Inishmore-8627