Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't know if is intended to be this way, but the harmful effects can be applied in any cosmos battle.

So you can safety farm the old levels to accomplish the harmful effects goals, and focus in effectiveness to assemble teams on night city.

OS
    Android
    GL to new players
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I love this world. I am playing with a big smile. I finished the first battle requirements with BE, Storm, Vastra and Nomad. Fun and challenging. The rest I completed with DDE, Val and Wickerman. It was great and fun. I'm going to enjoy this and it won't end in 3 days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Safirius View Post
    So what strategy is suppose to be used in this even? My characters literally melt against normal enemies here, and they re all lvl100 with lvl50 talismans..
    I was using Pharoah Eddie and other characters with talismans to boost fury, and using Pharoah Eddies invulnerability fury skill, so that my characters would survive, lol

Samurai Eddie was also working pretty well, especially when he gets a physical damage boost before using his fury skill. Seems like that'd be one way to go - try and pick a team who can give damage boosts & critical chance boosts to each other, with characters who can get an extra turn.

but mostly the strategy I was using was "die a lot". lol.

OS
    Android
    Well I just finished normal campaign. It was certainly a fun ride and I'm sure I'll enjoy beating it on hard and madness. But damn that felt real quick. Can't wait till Isle of Avalon comes out in 2021

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Well I just finished normal campaign. It was certainly a fun ride and I'm sure I'll enjoy beating it on hard and madness.
    What was the best thing you saw ?

I laughed when I saw the rollerskating demon girls, they were completely unexpected.

OS
    Android
    Amarthir, you already eamed 3 crowns on each battle. Now that is impressive, I couldn't rearrange all the needed talisman in the time you've had.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Hey, could we be careful of spoilers please!?!? Im sitting here at work unable to play, but super excited reading about night city, while procrastinating... But I'd like to try and keep the story unknown if possible please
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 12-05-2018 at 12:00 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I'm spoiler free.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Amarthir, you already eamed 3 crowns on each battle. Now that is impressive, I couldn't rearrange all the needed talisman in the time you've had.
    I haven't gotten the 3 skulls on them all yet. I'm taking a bit of a breather here. The last mission was intense though. Made me revive and I used Alexander Eddie :3

OS
    iOS
    I finished the Normal World with all 3 skulls on each mission, yet I'm stuck on the first encounter with the Killer in hard mode.

Also, quick little question here for the devs (SPOILERS FOR NIGHT CITY'S ENDING):

So Eddie being possessed by the Beast Soul Shard creates... Killers Eddie? Why in the bloody hell does he not transform into Beast Eddie? I feel like that would be the most appropriate transformation, no?

(SPOILERS END HERE)

Overall, very pleased with this event. I liked the story, though I didn't entirely love the game forcing me to use Charlotte.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 12-05-2018 at 12:52 AM.