Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Is KB really considered THAT good, so that many of you go that crazy?
    I thought to wait until he shows up in heroics, FC shop or as Gauntlet reward...
    I don’t even think so. i’m just an obsessive collector. i have always collected things with great passion, be it toy cars, cards, items in mmorpgs or stupid useless characters. the “now or never” psychology works very well on me

But i think that KB is the runner up in this mega event (along with Steve :P) and is not worth any excessive effort...

OS
    Android
    Is KB really considered THAT good, so that many of you go that crazy?
    I thought to wait until he shows up in heroics, FC shop or as Gauntlet reward...
    He's pretty good. The only subpar thing about him is his fury. Even then it still does pretty high damage, the effects are just useless.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    He's pretty good. The only subpar thing about him is his fury. Even then it still does pretty high damage, the effects are just useless.
    50 event souls purchased and the rest from PvP/blood frags-but I HAD to have him. And I'm gonna buy the Beast when I get a few more FC because...well that's what I do!

So i’ve tried KB (my trooper has a weak talisman setup for PvM) and i have to agree that he is not that bad.

Just like Amarthir mentioned, he has good damage,skill removing and burns, but his drawback is really the fury. There are too many Eddies with good furies. why would i waste fury on an attack which deals same damage like a basic attack and has weaker side effects?
    He would be much better of with some crippling passive instead.

OS
    iOS
    Honestly, I’m tapping out. I’m at 600 KB frags, and I refuse to buy more souls. I’ll just have to wait until the next time he shows himself. It’s too much to spend on a character I may not use

OS
    Android
    Just bought him and is my champ for a couple of days.
    Only spent 1900 ironite to get him, fortunately had some extra blood fragments. Killers collection is complete and bought The beast, less characters missing.

OS
    iOS
    I don’t understand why some here are so upset about not getting KB. Honestly I found it very VERY VERY easy to get him. I started with about 100 KB fragments and about 400 blood fragments. Only investing blood fragments in red shard fragments and getting blood fragments in return gave me KB and I still have about 100 blood fragments left. In addition one red shard soil gave me The Killer, I was missing too. So the hardest part was swiping hundreds of times all the way back to the red shard fragments
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    I don’t understand why some here are so upset about not getting KB. Honestly I found it very VERY VERY easy to get him. I started with about 100 KB fragments and about 400 blood fragments. Only investing blood fragments in red shard fragments and getting blood fragments in return gave me KB and I still have about 100 blood fragments left. In addition one red shard soil gave me The Killer, I was missing too. So the hardest part was swiping hundreds of times all the way back to the red shard fragments
    Wut? How is that possible? I also have 405 blood frags left and 200 KB frags already. Means I need another 550 frags, equal 55 souls.

15 blood frags give 1 soul which gives 10 KB frags and 5 blood frags back, right?

So for my 405/15= 27 souls I get 270 KB frags. When I open them I get 27*5= 135 blood frags back.
    135/15= 9 souls = 90 KB frags. Open them = 9*5= 45 blood frags
    45/15 = 3 souls = 30 KB frags. open them = 3*5=15 blood frags = 1 soul = 10 KB frags.

End of the cycle with a total of 40 souls = 400 KB frags. So I am lacking 150 KB frags! Or am I missing something?

btw thanks guys for sharing your experience with the KB!
    Last edited by Blade; 03-01-2019 at 03:01 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Wut? How is that possible? I also have 405 blood frags left and 200 KB frags already. Means I need another 550 frags, equal 55 souls.

15 blood frags give 1 soul which gives 10 KB frags and 5 blood frags back, right?

So for my 405/15= 27 souls I get 270 KB frags. When I open them I get 27*5= 135 blood frags back.
    135/15= 9 souls = 90 KB frags. Open them = 9*5= 45 blood frags
    45/15 = 3 souls = 30 KB frags. open them = 3*5=15 blood frags = 1 soul = 10 KB frags.

End of the cycle with a total of 40 souls = 400 KB frags. So I am lacking 150 KB frags! Or am I missing something?

btw thanks guys for sharing your experience with the KB!
    🤔 your calculation seems to be correct (number of souls x 5 : 3 x 40 : 200 = number of souls x 5 : 3 ... aso). So it must be that i don’t remember my amount of KB frags correctly. Was pretty sure, but can not be. Sorry for that! (Or sth. bugged again 😛 )
    Last edited by GotN; 03-01-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    So I broke my own rules and bought event souls, knowing that 11 would be enough. He was not in all these souls but I was able to claim him from the frags. I really feel stupid now after sitting there forever and swiping to get to the red shards in the shop. It would be so much better if the shop could just stay in the same position were you bought your item...but probably the shop needs to reset after each purchase. Too bad!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020