Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    We didn't make it to the list this year, but we did something better and more exclusive: The 20k Club!

Name:  20k Club.png
Views: 393
Size:  1.8 KB
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    We didn't make it to the list this year, but we did something better and more exclusive: The 20k Club!

Name:  20k Club.png
Views: 393
Size:  1.8 KB
    well in addition kamuz and you did it in a legit way, what is even more impressive. if you both would have been "more creative" regarding your tactics to grab the eternal i bet you would have made the list. but simply exorbitant talent and hard work is not enough

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    What's the beef with shaolin!?!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by reaverfx24 View Post
    What's the beef with shaolin!?!
    I feel like I missed something...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    I feel like I missed something...
    Just some people can't really move on, they stick in the past as well as The British people stick to the Royal Family which is basically a preistoric parasite. Funny is how this people open the mouth to talk buried shit only but the truth and fact is that I'm still alive and active in the game. This gossip taste like old ladies who bitch from the balconary. Please move on, your life not mean to carry my name on your mouths. Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    All of the items currently in the shop related to the Night City Mega Event, will be around for 3 months and you will be able to earn the Blood Fragments through various events overtime.

-Kaz
    Got ya, good to know. Hopefully there will be enough events to cover 2/3 of the cost but we'll see.
    Btw, whoever designed and animated the queens guard did an amazing job and deserves a beer. He is hilarious when using his power move.
    Last edited by chrismt; 12-05-2018 at 11:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Just some people can't really move on, they stick in the past as well as The British people stick to the Royal Family which is basically a preistoric parasite. Funny is how this people open the mouth to talk buried shit only but the truth and fact is that I'm still alive and active in the game. This gossip taste like old ladies who bitch from the balconary. Please move on, your life not mean to carry my name on your mouths. Cheers
    I’m still confused as to what this is all about. What’s to gossip about on a game? Is it something to do with some list?
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 12-05-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Hello everyone,

We understand that this year's Nice List has kicked off a discussion regarding who is included and who is not. Please know that we re-evaluate this list every year and it is based on a number of things including community engagement. That being said, we will not discuss why specific players are on the list and others are not.

This issue has effectively derailed the general update discussion this thread was created for.

Please note that any further comments regarding the nice list (outside of congratulations) will be removed.

OS
    iOS
    Haha I saw “the list”. Pretty cool and congrats to people that are on it for being nice. I doubt I’d have noticed it if not for a stillshot of it. Ya know the ol’ eyes aren’t as good as they used to be!

OS
    Android
    5 players of the list i never saw in the game ^^
    I play all troopers all days.