OS
    iOS

Farming Night City ?

Has anyone found any level in night city with a decent risk to reward ratio? I’ve tried a few but none of them seem to offer acceptable rewards to justify the ironite expenditure. Vollrath-7987
    Last edited by Diamondhead2112; 12-13-2018 at 02:22 AM.

OS
    iOS
    None of it. The gold is pitiful and other than the two special talismans which drop (Nightmare and Ruin), the risk is not commensurate with reward.

You're actually better off farming NotB... same rewards (other than talismans), way more gold, easier battle, more XP.

They should have increase gold output at a minimum for Night City levels, but they actually LOWERED it. And given the boss battles are merely 1 battle rather than the previous 4/5 battles then the boss.... the XP gained is pathetic as well.

The only possible plus is that Night City seems to drop 3 star colorless evo runes a tad more. So if you need those it can be worthwhile to pic a very easy "Normal" battle and auto-replay that. But given they cost more SOT... again.. NotB still seems to be the sweet spot. (NotB drops the 3 star runes as well)

NotB = ~9K gold @5SOT per run (Void, Thief, Boost, Ascension, Assassin talismans)
    NC = ~4K gold or less at a minimum of 6SOT per run. (Ruin and Nightmare talismans)

------------------

I also wonder if they didn't just use Rainmaker Eddie as a "template' for Killer Ed.. 32 skill shards for a terribly underpowered Assassin class Eddie.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-13-2018 at 04:05 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Yup. I was afraid that was the case. A new environment and no reason to play it...

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I really do not get why they have set it up the way they have. Makes no sense at all as it is at the moment not that easy to auto farm madness - it costs more and you get less back. I expected the final level to be a bigger loot payout than NotB for sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I noticed, and was disappointed, in the rewards vs the risk for Night City. It is phenomenally fun to play through the levels, but I was expecting the gold return to be greater. I agree with Yup that it does seem the colorless evo runes drop a little more. I'm short on those lately so I may try it and compare the drop rate vs NotB.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    NF should introduce better rewards, this mirrors what happened with BNW. First win rewards were awesome, then farming was very expensive and rewards were inadequate. Changing the type of talismans available to rare chance of some 6 set ones we all want would be nice. The useless green ones are junk, 1% increase is joke. Give me a chance at Eternal and Valor, I would farm. Not for nightmare and ruin. It is a great new set of graphics and Night City should not be avoided because of shit rewards. They should give us a reason to use this new environment that we all waited for and they invested in creating.