Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Yea might be a bug. But if they are evolution runes can’t you sell a bunch of solid colored ones and keep the multi-colored runes needed for any evolution? Seems there are always way less of those in inventory.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    many, but when devs increased the amount of ruins they said the maximun would be 10 stacks of each, which i don´t have.
    I remember when they addressed this, but I don't remember there being a major change to the actual stack limit. I was thinking the change was more around not giving MACL0 errors when exceeding the limit. I have had 60 rune stacks for as long as I can remember, and I continue to get that error every time a reward drop creates a 61st stack.

I still would love to see increases to the shard and rune stack limits.
    Last edited by druid138; 12-12-2018 at 04:51 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    @Leviathan/kaz: Is there a chance for the character slot fix to go live before or during the upcoming sac event? Since I am near to my current limit again, I could really use some additional slots when opening souls.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    @Leviathan/kaz: Is there a chance for the character slot fix to go live before or during the upcoming sac event? Since I am near to my current limit again, I could really use some additional slots when opening souls.
    Yeah, me too as I am sure it for a lot of others. I am going to free up a lot of space to be fair with the sac I will be doing but it woudl be useful to have this for sure.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    tonight maybe starting next event sacrefice or in next 2-3 days,hope they will give "santa eddie" or maybe fragments for The Killer,38 characters are ready for sacrefice or 140k essence...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    tonight maybe starting next event sacrefice or in next 2-3 days,hope they will give "santa eddie" or maybe fragments for The Killer,38 characters are ready for sacrefice or 140k essence...
    Yeah tonight hoping to clean house and recreate the Halloween shard fest. I have committed to keeping only 1 of each Eddie and have much accumulated inventory to sac. 21 5 star Eddies to get the purple ring warmed up and so many souls waiting to be opened including 3 VHE souls from the heroic soul opening to get Daedelus. 11 mythical souls I don't think I want to open yet and save them for trying to get the next cool 5 star. Problem is now they keep introducing the cool new 5 star as an event soul exclusive and only other way to get it is from heroic souls and even then you gotta be lucky or have 150+ to get the one you want. I opened over 140 before getting Daedelus.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Don’t open them and you get 50 stacks.

OS
    iOS
    Unfortunately, I am right at the 50 stack limit as well.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily